Anime Spotlight - Urara Maze Town Bookby ANN Staff,
Let's enjoy every day and become top Urara together!
In order to become the top Urara (fortune-teller), an energetic girl named Chiya, comes to Maze Town—a town where the best fortune-tellers gather— to start her training. This comedy follows Chiya and her three classmates and the crazy and funny adventures they have together.
Voice: Sayaka Harada
A girl who was raised in the mountains who came to Meirocho to see her mother. She has a tendency to get loved by animals.
Voice: Kaede Hondo
The only child of the famous teahouse “Tatsumiya.” She has very good grades. She dislikes fried tofu, however.
Voice: Yurika Kubo
The cool and collected daughter of the Yukimi Zaibatsu who loves western culture. She has a complex about her name, though.
Voice: Haruka Yoshimura
The shy daughter of the Natsumeya. The name of her favorite doll is Matsuko.
- Original Story
- Harikamo (Yoru-mori no Kuni no Sorani)
- Original Character Design
- Mai Otsuka (Shakugan no Shana I, II, III)
- Youhei Suzuki (The "Hentai" Prince and the Stony Cat.)
- Deko Akao (Snow White with the Red Hair)
- Art Director
- Toshiharu Mizutani (AKIRA)
- Color Coordinator
- Miyuki Ishida (Toradora!)
- Sound Director
- Satoshi Motoyama (Dragon Ball Kai)
- Director of Photography
- Yoshio Ookouchi (Prison School)
- Masahiro Goto (Blue Exorcist)
- Sound Production
- Magic Capsule
- Animation Production
- Theme Songs
- Opening: "Yumeji Labirinth" (Dream Labyrinth) by Sayaka Harada, Kaede Hondo, Yurika Kubo, Haruka Yoshimura
- Ending: "go to Romance>>>>>" by Lucy Twinkle Wink☆
this article has been modified since it was originally posted; see change history