• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
EP. REVIEW: Yuki Yuna is a Hero Season 2

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YuushaHana

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:33 pm Reply with quote
I'll put a bomb here.
These are some informations we received from the Yuushabu Radio & Dengeki G's
Take your own risk to read the (maybe) spoiler informations below.

------------------------------------------------

A bunch of staff info regarding Hero Chapter to deliver.

From director Seiji Kishi:

Yuuna's story will not end with Hero Chapter. There were plenty of scenes that did not make the final cut which ideally would have been included had they been given an extra episode or two (thanks Kadokawa).

From this month's issue of Dengeki G:

- What the Sentinels were doing during the attack of the Heavenly gods will definitely be touched upon.

- Hanayui no Shou was written up until chapter 19 by last year's summer, and is still being written.

- There will be more information on the series' future later on.

- It's a very important work he (Takahiro and the other staff members of Project 2H I presume) puts a lot of heart into and is glad to be continuing it.

From the radio show featuring Takahiro himself:

- Everything regarding the fate of Karin's brother, Aki-sensei, both Land Gods and Heavenly Gods, the state of the Outside World, etc. will be touched upon in the upcoming VN on 30th May.

- The Vertexes were supposed to able to talk in the earliest drafts, but the staff decided against this as it might seem weird to viewers/readers.

- Details about Yuuna's Daimankai and Her odd eyes (heterochromia) will be disclosed at a later date (though it's pretty obvious she's become the avatar of Konosakuyahime, some official confirmation would be nice).

- 11 January, the day Yuuna says in Hero Chapter episode 4 that she is doing well, is also Takashima Yuuna's birthday. Takahiro made a brief minor comment about it.

- Many people have noticed that Yuuki Yuuna & Takashima Yuuna have similar appearances, so there will be a "third Yuuna" that will debut in Hanayui.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8