• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Nekomonogatari (Black) Anime's 2nd Promo Streamed

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RyanSaotome

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:36 am Reply with quote
TheMonsterHunter wrote:
RyanSaotome wrote:
Togame wrote:
Quote:
mindless drones

Really, dude? Really?

While I wouldn't go as far as to say "Mindless drones", the fact its already got more preorder points in a week than anything in the Fall season (3000 more than Girls und Panzer, the current leader) and it hasn't even aired at episode does show that people will buy anything in the franchise even without seeing an episode. Its a ... very loyal fanbase.

It'll probably sell like 100k copies, which is more than the sales of the entire projected Fall season (per volume average) combined.
It wasn't bought because no one knew anything about it. It was bought because it finally released on a media format that one can buy. To say that someone bought this because of the studio producing it, would be a massive error on your part. I have been waiting three years to buy them. Now I can get rid of my BD rips.

What? Neko doesn't even air until New Years Eve. Theres no "BD Rips".
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2