• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: NIS America Adds Danganronpa: Ultra Despair Girls, Rodea the Sky Soldier

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Primus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:16 pm Reply with quote
krelyan wrote:
I bought a Vita last year mostly for Persona 4 Golden and Danganronpa games so it's nice to see at least something to look forward to on the Vita for the year. It's got a pretty dire upcoming release schedule.

I'd say that's only true if you're looking for AAA games.
Fedora-san

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:34 pm Reply with quote
The Vita has tons of great games. Not mentioned but there's also Sorcery Saga, Ys Memories of Celceta, and Conception 2. As far as classics go it has a lot of overlooked PSP games on the store as well like Tactics Ogre Let Us Cling Together. Demon Gaze is getting a sequel as well as spiritual sequel in the form of Operation Abyss. Really good if you like dungeon crawlers like Etrian Odyssey.

I'd be more exciting for Another Episode if I wasn't worried NIS was going to censor it to hell and back considering it has the usual stuff they try to downplay in their localization like spoiler[child rape and the sexual assault mini game thing]. If it's not, then great, but if they do that will suck.
terminus24

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:28 pm Reply with quote
Fedora-san wrote:
I'd be more exciting for Another Episode if I wasn't worried NIS was going to censor it to hell and back considering it has the usual stuff they try to downplay in their localization like spoiler[child rape and the sexual assault mini game thing]. If it's not, then great, but if they do that will suck.
Meh, I'm not too worried about it. After all, you really cant get much worse than the references to spoiler[members of Ultimate Despair having sex with Junko's corpse] In Danganronpa 2, which NISA left in.

Anyways, really looking forward to this, the Danganronpa games became some of my favorites when they were released over here last year.
Calsolum

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:47 am Reply with quote
oh shit its happening. definitely gonna get another episode id love to see komaeda again though i hope he wont be as creepy as he was in DR2 but hey it was entertaining.

I wish we could see more of spoiler[hajime as Izuru Kamukura] but i believe there was only a small cameo at the end sadly.
I cant wait for Danganronpa 3 or some future version spoiler[though i hope they dont bring back junko again, im getting tired of seeing her and it was only twice]
now to go save money for a potential LE though i doubt it.
Relairknight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:36 pm Reply with quote
I was so stoked about Rodea!........4 years ago. I might still pick it up, not like there's alot of decent 3rd party games on the wii u. But my enthusiasm has been rather tempered by time lol.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2