• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Capcom Poll Offers 'Mega Man 11' as Hypothetical Example

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
captokita

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:19 pm Reply with quote
I would've liked to have seen them continue the "Powered Up!" line with 2 forward. Megaman PU was a neat reboot that played will with more "cartoony" graphics. They did that back on the PSP.

I also liked the Maverick Hunter X redo, and think the X series would've benefited from seeing the earlier ones redone that way as well. Teases.

And yes, I WOULD buy a Megaman 11.
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:25 pm Reply with quote
TheHTRO wrote:

Neither. I'm just saying that they're suggesting something, even though it's clear they don't really want to do it. That's all. I can't quite call it hypocrisy, but it does kind of get there.

With the fact they've made over 6 dozen or so Megaman games over a period of nearly 30
years I don't see them not making it simply because of them not wanting to (or hating the
series) but more of a what do we do when we've done everything type of mentality.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2