• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Takahiro Sakurai Will No Longer Appear at Jujutsu Kaisen Event at Jump Festa

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ki-Ken17

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:04 pm Reply with quote
I have something to say about this, yes it is his business between the wife and the
woman he had an affair with but cheating is still wrong at the end of the day. What he did was unforgivable. He should be shame of himself for doing that act for 10 long years. If you have ever been cheated on before then you can understand the pain. Will you still support him for what he did and move on? Or expect a voice replacement for his role. I for one do not care who voice who behind the characters but at the end day, I expect someone with good morales to look up to. Too many bad deeds going around in the entertainment industry.
Meexa

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:43 pm Reply with quote
Ki-Ken17 wrote:
Too many bad deeds going around in the entertainment industry.

There is much worse things in life than affairs . . . We on the brink of WW3. Poland got hit with a accidental missile by Russia, killing 2 innocent people.

Capitalist are draining people's wallets, and are going to ramp that up even more with inflation and the threat of war on the rise.

A affair sounds like child play. If anything, people should just go open relationships so we don't have to worry about that anymore.
johnnysasaki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:53 pm Reply with quote
it's gonna be a major blow if he loses Cloud(I mean,they will already need to recast Reno...),considering he has been playing the character since 2002 and is one of his oldest ongoing roles.
Lactobacillus yogurti

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:09 pm Reply with quote
Voice actor or not, celebrity or not, a cheater deserves to be punished.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2