• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Over 20 Police Cars & Chopper Dispatched to Arrest Alleged Manga Thieves

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jtstellar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:36 pm Reply with quote
police are facing pressure from quota and budget considerations in this economy, i bet you. you lose if you take seriously only what people say on the surface about this, kids on ann
egoist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:44 pm Reply with quote
jtstellar wrote:
police are facing pressure from quota and budget considerations in this economy, i bet you. you lose if you take seriously only what people say on the surface about this, kids on ann

Oh yeah, and chasing $700 worth of manga thieves with a small army would totally solve that.
pat_payne

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:22 pm Reply with quote
Sacto0562 wrote:
Just great. We ended up with something right out of Kousuke Fujishima's Taiho Shichauzo (You're Under Arrest) manga/anime series....

Or... "Attention, attention, the use of excessive force in the apprehension of the Blues Brothers has been approved..." Laughing

All we need now are a couple of Miyagi Prefecture Nazis (I hate Miyagi Prefecture Nazis) in a Pinto to make it complete Razz
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4