• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Infinite Stratos 2 (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:35 am Reply with quote
Well there is value in going "This is how my trick works, but even if you know that you'll never be able to do anything about it."
getchman
He started it

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:18 pm Reply with quote
This was much better. though I am slightly disappointed at the lack of some spoiler[girl on girl action]. Too much Tatenashi though
Stark700

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:16 pm Reply with quote
Well, the latest episode title is named spoiler[The Mysterious Lady] so...Tatenashi would of taken a spotlight and plus she's a prominent supporting character in this season.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:52 pm Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:
Yttrbio wrote:
WhiteHairGirls wrote:
...Ichika seems to have no idea.
You can say this at just about any time for any topic.

Laughing Forget talking about the episode, this comment wins.

I will second this.

There is nothing wrong with having a doofus character but it really harms the composition of the cast when the ONLY male is in that role. A big problem with harem anime is that the lead has to have something going for him other than he is a pointer and not a setter. IS is just not delivering much on that score. Ichika can't even win a fight except on a fluke.
Stark700

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:12 pm Reply with quote
Wow, Ichika...that is one hell of a spoiler[Birthday] you just had there. Poor spoiler[Ling though, she didn't really get her chance in the spotlight since our lovely Student Council President kinda took it from her.]

Dem outfits. Idk why but this gives off a little Halloween spirit. That ending is brutal though. Hello spoiler[Madoka].
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:08 pm Reply with quote
I lol when Chifuya came out in that outfit. Even though I like her the least, I think Cecilia won that hands down.
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:06 pm Reply with quote
Hoo boy, this episode. They just chucked the entirety of novel 6 out the damn window. That final scene (finally I can type out Mspoiler[adoka] without having to correct myself) is the only thing that made it in. A real shame since there was lots of good stuff, the best of which was Cecilia's character arc.

But perhaps I'm getting ahead of myself and they just wanted to have that final reveal earlier. Though in the novel spoiler[they had Ichika's birthday party at his house and Madoka confronted him when he went out to buy some drinks. But now we have to question how she managed to get past IS Academy's secuirty.]

It's a real shame they cut out the scenes with Dan in it (Ichika invited him to the school festival). Dude even manages to get himself a love interest!

The episode itself did to amuse me. The best part was the girls' reaction faces. I also say that Cecilia won.
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:21 pm Reply with quote
Stark700 wrote:
Dem outfits. Idk why but this gives off a little Halloween spirit.

What a string of cock teases.
getchman
He started it

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:49 pm Reply with quote
safe to say that black holes are no longer the densest objects in the universe
Stark700

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:54 pm Reply with quote
I wish Ling would of got her chance though ;.;
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:03 am Reply with quote
Episode 6.

This show really seems to be intent of turning 95% of itself into a whole lot of nothing. All about disappearing panties and the girl wearing them too stupid to deal with it.

If you are going to make a whole episode about a girl's crotch shouldn't you at least show it?

One and a half brief battle scenes, a bit of superficial technobabble, big sys looks grim and that's it. Since I'm this far in I'll probably finish it but I'm glad I didn't pay (much) for it.
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:39 am Reply with quote
I'm sort of baffled as to why they felt the need to have so much anime original content this season. There is plenty of novel material they could have used instead...

Still, if they're going to do it this way, all the other girls better get their own episodes.
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:44 am Reply with quote
Oh come on! She said her name was spoiler[Madoka ORIMURA and she looks like Chifuyu,] but he still doesn't mention this to Chifuyu. Vaisaga, for the love of God, please tell me he at least confronts Chifuyu about this in the novels..... How can the anime director miss such an important scene... But they showed a mini Charles crying, so I might forgive them.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:24 am Reply with quote
Episode 6

Charlotte spends most of the episode spoiler[without underwear], well she is French after all. The idea of spoiler[disappearing underwear] is not exactly new, at least it did not spoiler[fly off her].

This is like is like ecchi harem hijinks lite, we don't actually get to see much, and it is not like they have much plot. I wonder if I should compare this to Highschool DxD New which managed to be more interesting. On that note I might have my mind change if a cute vampire trap shows up.

I did like the scene where Charlotte actually spoiler[thought about what she about to do, and happily wanted him to see]. I too wondered why she did not just spoiler[wear something that was not underwear].
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:37 am Reply with quote
WhiteHairGirls wrote:
Oh come on! She said her name was spoiler[Madoka ORIMURA and she looks like Chifuyu,] but he still doesn't mention this to Chifuyu. Vaisaga, for the love of God, please tell me he at least confronts Chifuyu about this in the novels..... How can the anime director miss such an important scene... But they showed a mini Charles crying, so I might forgive them.

He does, but even there it's a bit before he has a chance to ask her.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8