• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: NISA to Release Mugen Souls Z in N. America, Europe in 2014

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdo7

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:24 pm Reply with quote
Shiratori1 wrote:
mdo7 wrote:
Surrender Artist seem to be correct, you're targeting to me for some reason, I don't see the mod coming down on me for my post, maybe I should have a mod report on you for maybe targeting me for no reason. As I said, nobody complain about my comment except you so I don't have to listen to you.

Do what you want. However, your previous comments are still off-topic and have no relation to the debate at hand. Rolling Eyes

So why aren't you criticizing RyanSaotome and Rahxephon91 for going off-topic, why me? Why hasn't the mod edit my comment? Answer that for me.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Shiratori1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:32 pm Reply with quote
mdo7 wrote:
So why aren't you criticizing RyanSaotome and Rahxephon91 for going off-topic, why me? Answer that for me.

Because those posts are not off topic. Your posts, on the other hand, are (it's as simple as that). Rolling Eyes
mdo7

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:38 pm Reply with quote
Shiratori1 wrote:
mdo7 wrote:
So why aren't you criticizing RyanSaotome and Rahxephon91 for going off-topic, why me? Answer that for me.

Because those posts are not off topic. Your posts, on the other hand, are (it's as simple as that). Rolling Eyes

No, according to your logic, if I'm off topic then Ryansaotome and Rahxephon91 are also going off topic. Show me the evidence they're not going off topic. BTW, you're going off topic too, you're a hypocrite.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Shiratori1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:41 pm Reply with quote
mdo7 wrote:
No, according to your logic, if I'm off topic then Ryansaotome and Rahxephon91 are also going off topic. Show me the evidence they're not going off topic. BTW, you're going off topic too, you're a hypocrite.

The evidence is right in their posts. You REALLY need to stop at this point (you are flailing and making yourself look silly).
mdo7

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:47 pm Reply with quote
Shiratori1 wrote:
mdo7 wrote:

The evidence is right in their posts. You REALLY need to stop at this point (you are flailing and making yourself look silly).

If my GTA 5 censorship is off topic, then Cecilthedarkknight_234 comment about Fallout 3 censorship in Japan would be off topic too according to your logic:

Cecilthedarkknight_234 wrote:
well fallout 3 had it's reasons for the edits such as the nuke megaton quest and the weapon fat-man "that was the name of the bomb we dropped on Nagasaki". So in all fairness I can see why they would want to censor that.

if Cecilthedarkknight_234 has the right to bring up Fallout 3 censorship in Japan, then why am I not allowed to bring up GTA 5 censorship in Japan. see you're being hypocritical and you didn't criticize Cecilthedarkknight_234 for going "off topic" like what I'm doing as you claim and you're violating my freedom of speech with your hypocrisy.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:04 pm Reply with quote
Getting some complaints: off-topic banter, over-quoting, growing hostilities.

Looking at the thread from beginning to now, I really don't wanna' put the time into cleaning; too much editing/deleting to make it coherent. So here's your ultimatum: one more report, and this thread gets locked.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:08 pm Reply with quote
Alright, scratch that. After looking through more reports, it seems this ongoing rivalry between Shiratori1 and mdo7 is spilling over into multiple threads. So until you two either calm down, or I find a way to stop your bickering, I think multiple examples need to be made in the meantime.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4