• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Last 6 Minutes of Unaired Code Geass R2 Episode Leaked

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HitokiriShadow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quote
dormcat wrote:
HitokiriShadow wrote:
I think its stupid to change it just because it was leaked ahead of time. They should already have planned out how the series will flow and changing that could have a significant impact.

Have you planned how to distribute your belongings if you die tomorrow? It would be reasonable to do so if you are ailing on a sick bed or about to face a grave danger (going to a battlefield, for example), but it would be rather weird if you are a healthy individual living in a peaceful small town. But who knows? Maybe you can get chocked by a meatball; maybe you can get hit by a bus with its break out of order (like in spoiler[Kimi ga Nozomu Eien]), or step on your shoelace while walking on stairs. It's like preparing food and water for a post-apocalyptic world if a meteor strikes the Earth tomorrow.

Leaking simply should NOT happen. Period. And according to Sanctuary, you have a typical American mind: if your products have a 5% rate of defect you'd produce 105 units in order to get 100 workable ones, but a Japanese would work on eliminating that 5% to 1% or less.

It's kind of a moot point now, but I'm not really sure what any of what you posted has to do with me saying that Sunrise should already have a plan with where they are going with the story and that suddenly changing an episode could cause problems.

Of course leaking shouldn't happen and they should clamp down on it but I'm not seeing what that has to do with changing the episode plan in the middle of things (which it sounds like they won't be doing, thankfully).
Shadowrun20XX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quote
BladeDragoonZETA wrote:
Dormcat (or anyone who can read that), care to translate that for the rest of us?

I'd really like to know what that says.

edit: I babelfished it here are the results

Babelfish wrote:
About leaking out which is due to the operational error of image "of ルルーシュ R2 3rd story of コードギアス rebellion" Around 2008 April 15th 17 o'clock, in the animated picture contribution sight on Internet, portion of image "of ルルーシュ R2 before the broadcasting 3rd story of コードギアス rebellion" occurred, the trouble which leaks out. The result of investigation, the Bandai channel which takes charge of Internet transmission of production group, operation of the system making error and particular image upload on Internet was ascertained with process of the work of preventing illegality contribution. We assuming worry and annoyance, very much there is no excuse in the one which broadcast in the pleasure to wait it receives. That in the future, two degrees there is no this kind of thing, noting sufficiently, it starts advancing job. Because 3rd story broadcasts according to schedule April 20th (day) at 17 o'clock, now please wait for a while. We ask the support "of ルルーシュ R2 of コードギアス rebellion" may even from now on. コードギアス production commission

This is what my costly translator tool came back with.

Official Code Geass Website wrote: About the leakage by the operational error of the image of "Lelouch R2 of the [ko-dogiasu] rebellion" third story

The trouble to which a part of the image of "Lelouch R2 of the [ko-dogiasu] rebellion" third story before broadcasting leaked occurred on the contribution of animation in the Internet site around 17 o'clock April 15, 2008.

It turned out for the Bandai channel that took charge of the internet delivery of the real thing class to mistake the operation of the system because of the process of work to prevent an illegal contribution as a result of the investigation, and to have up-loaded an image concerned on the Internet.

I am sorry to the waited person for troubling you very much worry the enjoyment. broadcastWork will be proceeded noting that there is this enough in the future.

The third story is broadcast according to schedule at 17 o'clock Sunday, April 20, and wait for a while, please.

Please continue your favors toward the assistance of "Lelouch R2 of the [ko-dogiasu] rebellion" in the future. [Ko-dogiasu] production committee

Ah,so.
Westlo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:52 pm Reply with quote
dormcat wrote:
From the information I've gathered, it was not Sunrise but MBS and sponsors who were the ones most pissed off. Sunrise was the cause of this incident (due to their insufficient internal control) and had to be apologetic e.g. have that employee fired and arrested.

Looking at the ratings for the first two episodes I can see why MBS and sponsors are pissed.
reilina

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quote
WARNING:
-do not click the link if u dnt want to watch it.
-theres a lot of spoilers including ep 4

http://tubemall.net/undeletube.php?v=BinRU74WFyU

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_ch00XMjQzMDQwMzI=.html

apparently the production committee said that they will still air
ep 3 this sunday.
TJM

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:53 am Reply with quote
Haha how lame

Laughing

It's a 6 minute leak for god's sake, enjoy it, and stop being so depressing.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5