• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Blood+.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
morgann.anderson

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:30 am Reply with quote
I have only just recently watched Blood+ and am absolutely in love with it, I plan to purchase and read the manga asap. I am new to this site and don't know where or if I can find details about them making more episodes. If anyone knows anything please please please tell me. I seriously need more ;-; I have fallen in love with Haji, as I'm sure many others have too. I mean to the point where I do not want to live because Haji does not really exist >_>"

Also, favourite and least favourite Blood+ character? I'll start with mine, Haji of course and as for least favourite either Van Argiano or Karman.

I would suggest this anime to anyone and would rate it 10/10 hands down. It's got something for everyone.
Key

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:08 am Reply with quote
Welcome to the site! A couple of things, though:

1. Please do not needlessly use the small font.

2. Blood+ is complete, its story totally resolved. It is incredibly unlikely that any more will ever be made. If any more is in the works then there will be a news link about it in our Encyclopedia entry. No one in forums will know more than that.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:13 am Reply with quote
I went into Blood+ having been told how amazing it is. I spent most of my time watching it making fun of it Laughing Really pissed off my friend with that.

I certainly enjoyed the show, just in my own way. I do think the music was far too overblown at some points, though. Did we really need a full orchestra going for some people sneaking down a hallway? Laughing

Well be thankful about your beloved Haji, I guess. Originally spoiler[he was the one Diva would get pregnant by and die, but due to his popularity they went with shota rape instead.]

Anyways, if it's more Blood you want, there's Blood-C. It has no relation to +, though...
morgann.anderson

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:31 am Reply with quote
Thank you, Key. I shall remember not to do it again.

Yes, I intend to watch Blood-C as well, so much I must catch up on. *flails* I think I may have to make a list of all the movies, animes and mangas Blood+ related I need to watch/read. I love the entire plot, Haji is just a bonus for me ^^,
infiltration.cru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:53 am Reply with quote
While I thought that bits of it were great, some of its parts dragged on forever and a day. This is one of the shows where I think that less would have been a lot more.
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:33 pm Reply with quote
morgann.anderson--
Seeing as how this is your first day, then I, too, would lilke to welcome you to the fora!

WELCOME!!! Anime catgrin Anime smile Smile Very Happy Mr. Green
Rhyono

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:19 pm Reply with quote
morgann.anderson wrote:
*flails* I think I may have to make a list of all the movies, animes and mangas Blood+ related I need to watch/read.

I'm guessing you've already noticed, but: every anime/manga page has "Have you seen this? want to / seen some / seen all" at the top. If you click "want to" it'll be added to a list on ANN for you.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1