• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Inuyasha's genre not listed as "Action"

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brice_Armstrong

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:24 pm Reply with quote
InuYasha is a popular shonen series driven by battles, I'm wondering why there is no "Action" in its genres.
braves

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:30 pm Reply with quote
Because nobody has bothered to add it. You can do it yourself if you want it up there.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:21 pm Reply with quote
braves wrote:
Because nobody has bothered to add it.

Negative, it was either redeemed or vetoed. Please remember that action and adventure may not be combined together; read here for clarifications.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
braves

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:41 pm Reply with quote
Ah, I had forgotten about those series of threads that compared and contrasted seemingly similar genres. Thanks for the clarification and apologies for the misunderstanding.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1