• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Ar nosurge Plus Briefly Listed With Robot Girls Z Costume

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Covnam

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:44 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Tecmo KOEI announced on July 1 that Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star will be released in North America and Europe for the Playstation 3 in September.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the PS3 version coming to NA & Europe is just the original game and does not include any of the Plus version's features. That version is only for the vita and hasn't been announced outside of Japan yet.
ani12

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:45 am Reply with quote
Covnam wrote:
Quote:
Tecmo KOEI announced on July 1 that Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star will be released in North America and Europe for the Playstation 3 in September.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the PS3 version coming to NA & Europe is just the original game and does not include any of the Plus version's features. That version is only for the vita and hasn't been announced outside of Japan yet.

Yeah, so far we're only getting the PS3 version. It's WAY too early for localization of the Vita version. ^^;
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1