• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Shelf Life - Finer and Dandier

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Touma

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:00 pm Reply with quote
Kimiko_0 wrote:
I'm quite disappoint with Nozomi's continuing refusal to do BD releases

They did announce that they will release Utena on Blu-ray next year.
If that sells well for them they will probably do Blu-ray releases for more of their catalog.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
WeskerGriff

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:35 pm Reply with quote
I just got my copy of Gundam the Origin Collector's Edition in today. The design is beautiful, and the extras this time around are actually a improvement over Vol. 1. (IMHO)

You can not order it anymore off RightStuf either. I'm assuming they only got enough for their pre-orders because I noticed they still have volume one in stock. They must have over-ordered for Vol 1 and didn't want to get stuck again. Not sure how many people pre-ordered this time around but I'm assuming these will be highly sought after since if you didn't pre-order, you didn't get them.

I also did a unboxing of the collector's edition if anyone is intrested in seeing what the extras look like. A lot of the time, the pictures posted don't do it justice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka7UWx66efo
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2