• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: School Battle Anime 'Hundred' Introduces Characters Sakura, Claire in Video

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackPoint.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:51 pm Reply with quote
watching this PV, is just like seeing Infinite stratos or that bahamut that is airing this winter just that it has different characters and probably abit better animation xd anyway gonna watch it for sure maybe they can bring out somethin interesting Smile
Engineering Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:10 pm Reply with quote
BlackPoint. wrote:
watching this PV, is just like seeing Infinite stratos or that bahamut that is airing this winter just that it has different characters and probably abit better animation xd anyway gonna watch it for sure maybe they can bring out somethin interesting Smile

Just finished the second novel hours ago, all I can say is...do not expect much...there are a lots of eye-rolling moments. Although I won't deny that it's fun to read nonetheless.

Judging from the key visual,looks like they will adapt the first arc/saga of the novel series, which are the first 4 volumes. 4 volumes for 12-13 eps, doesn't sound too bad
jaykayjk10

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:06 pm Reply with quote
im gettin a lot of infinite stratos vibes from this show
BlackPoint.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:56 pm Reply with quote
Engineering Nerd wrote:
BlackPoint. wrote:

Just finished the second novel hours ago, all I can say is...do not expect much...there are a lots of eye-rolling moments. Although I won't deny that it's fun to read nonetheless.

Judging from the key visual,looks like they will adapt the first arc/saga of the novel series, which are the first 4 volumes. 4 volumes for 12-13 eps, doesn't sound too bad

I see well then atleast ill look forward to the comedy part, is the comedy any good though or is it that typical harem? And 4volumes into 12episodes sounds kinda rushed pace then. I remember Rakudai doing 3vol for 12episodes and people said it was rushed and that it skiped some stuff.
SpeckTech

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:03 pm Reply with quote
seems like a very typical school harem battle anime. I haven't seen one that's got me interested in a while. Last one was Unlimited Fafnir and before that was Seirei Tsukai no Bladedance. And reading the LN translations, both of them totally drop the spoiler[school] aspect too and opt for a more interesting plot.
relyat08

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:00 pm Reply with quote
I've never really understood, or enjoyed, the uber shiny/redness on females characters skin(referring to the thumbnail for the second video). Like, I see it and just think, "wow, that looks extremely painful". It just looks like she has sore knees and shoulders... and boobs. I used to get rugburn on my knees and elbows all the time when I was a kid, and that's exactly what it looked like. Not attractive at all to me.
SpeckTech

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:03 am Reply with quote
relyat08 wrote:
I've never really understood, or enjoyed, the uber shiny/redness on females characters skin(referring to the thumbnail for the second video). Like, I see it and just think, "wow, that looks extremely painful". It just looks like she has sore knees and shoulders... and boobs. I used to get rugburn on my knees and elbows all the time when I was a kid, and that's exactly what it looked like. Not attractive at all to me.

Yeah it looks really bad.
Sunny milk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:10 am Reply with quote
It's supposed to represent sensitive, delicate skin, however it usually won't happen to be as visual after very small child age, and it does look bad.
relyat08

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:34 am Reply with quote
Haha, Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1