• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Super Lovers Boys-Love Anime Gets 2nd Season in January

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Themaster20000

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:05 pm Reply with quote
The show that everyone was hoping for a second season of Laughing
BlackPoint.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:15 pm Reply with quote
DEEN going all out this year hope it doesnt end up in a train wreck because makin sequel for anime that are meh and aint sellin just dunno what to think about it all....the only success and worth a sequel was konosuba so far....
Namu12

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:23 pm Reply with quote
I will give up on second season, the yaoi in first makes me vomit (were I love yaoi) :/.
CrimsonAbsol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:26 pm Reply with quote
I just made an account to ask this question.........Why?
CrowLia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:34 pm Reply with quote
Sure, do this instead of a Back Stage movie, why don't you*

*I know they're different studios so there's nothing to do here. I just wish DEEN would choose less shitty properties for their BL anime
DontmesswithKarma

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:45 pm Reply with quote
BlackPoint. wrote:
DEEN going all out this year hope it doesnt end up in a train wreck because makin sequel for anime that are meh and aint sellin just dunno what to think about it all....the only success and worth a sequel was konosuba so far....

I'm not 100% on this but from what I've heard the first dvd/BluRay of this is selling very very well. only rough numbers are out at the moment but it's basically the same in sales as Re:Zero at the moment (again, from what I've heard)
TheRahi00

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:47 pm Reply with quote
BlackPoint. wrote:

You are forgetting Rakugo Smile
EighteenSky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:03 pm Reply with quote
Fab news, haven't watched the final episode yet but this has been one of my surprise faves this season. Haru and Ren are just perfect together.
Яeverse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:27 pm Reply with quote
Yes we can actually get to some of the really good parts. This is one of the best bl manga and im so glad, like hakkenden, it gets an s2. I cant wait.
BlackPoint.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:31 pm Reply with quote
TheRahi00 wrote:
BlackPoint. wrote:

rakugo had really poor bd-dvd sales though, only konosuba managed some good sales other barely made it to 1k and this super lover ye it shows that it will sell 3k maybe and even if it sells 1st vol 3k it will drop down to 1k quickly anyway waste of money in my eyes while ya got anime out there that sold 10k and are popular with manga/LN and yet they dont make more >_>
Cielito_Lindo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:02 pm Reply with quote
So this cringe-worthy abomination gets a second season, but not Love Stage? Yeah, this is why yaoi should never get animated at all.
Naniwa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:13 pm Reply with quote
Cielito_Lindo wrote:
So this cringe-worthy abomination gets a second season, but not Love Stage? Yeah, this is why yaoi should never get animated at all.

Sorry but this statement it's pretty ignorant. Just because THIS specific yaoi is an abomination doesn't mean there aren't others out there that would deserve an adaptation. The problem is that they barely animate any yaoi and when they do they usually animate the most popular ones which somehow are almost always full of weird fetishes and problematic stuff. We should be questioning instead why series with incest/pedophilic tones, and borderline abusive relationships are the ones that people is buying.
Pierrot.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:13 pm Reply with quote
Great more trash. Good for the fans I guess.
mooneater

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:14 pm Reply with quote
TheRahi00 wrote:
BlackPoint. wrote:

I was just gonna say! I know that it haven't done that well from a selling point of view, but DAMN, it was a good show!!!
Naniwa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:18 pm Reply with quote
^

I did not know that Rakugo did not do well in sales. I'm sad now Crying or Very sad
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4