• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Gundam the Origin VI Still Concludes Anime Project

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:37 pm Reply with quote
Titus-A wrote:

The story's layout is done. And Bandai thinks about Japan's sales before America and Japan loves SEED and SEED Destiny.

And if America hates SEED, why's it getting redubbed? That means rightstuff has confidence in it's sales if they're willing to spend the money on the project.

Could be for Canada's sake but either way it's all Greek to me.
Lynx Amali

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:50 pm Reply with quote
I'm kinda glad they're stopping with this aside from Char's stuff. Origin would really muddle the continuity if people went in fresh and moved to Zeta.

BadNewsBlues wrote:

Could be for Canada's sake but either way it's all Greek to me.

If it were for Canada's sake, one would think they'd get the original dub cast, most of which are still active, but that isn't the case. Rather, its bring dubbed in the US along with pretty much everything else these days.
rockman nes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:38 pm Reply with quote
every single one of the posts to this thread make me weep.

Sunrise is making a really, REALLY dumb mistake discontinuing this OVA project as they're still making bank from DVD/BR Sales. If they LEGIT think they can continue to milk those 0079 Movies forever (especially after people have been outright spoiled by the Origin OVAs Animation), theyve got another thing coming

JUST REMAKE THE GODDAMN THING ALREADY SUNRISE

EITHER PISS OR GET OFF THE POT Evil or Very Mad
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2