• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Netflix Premieres The Seven Deadly Sins: Revival of The Commandments Anime in October

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ohiotaku

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:56 am Reply with quote
Was starting to worry that it wouldn't even happen this year. Now I'm just worried they'll only release the first half. with the rest to come later.
Angel M Cazares

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:14 am Reply with quote
Good. I look forward to watching it.
AceLuffy4Ever

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:43 am Reply with quote
Yay so glad this is finally happening, i am hoping all 24 will be released at once
animemaster1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:47 pm Reply with quote
Netflix should really realize that by releasing an anime after soooooo long after it already aired previously, they are probably losing the majority of people who would have otherwise watched it on netflix if it was released in a more timely manner. Most people won't wait that long if they can watch it elsewhere. I pay for all the services when it comes to streaming anime, but, you know, it's just stupid to expect fans to wait for the show to finally appear on netflix when it can be streamed other ways in the meantime even if it "technically" isnt quite legal.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1