• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Nana Mizuki Returns for Opening Song of Symphogear TV Anime's Season 5

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Generations

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:59 am Reply with quote
I think it would actually be weirder if she DIDN'T sing the OP since (a) she voices Tsubasa who is basically the main singing idol of their group within the story, and (b) she sings all of Tsubasa's songs. So if she's still voicing and singing for Tsubasa, it would be weirder if she didn't do the OP again either.

Enough of my nitpicking though, because I am super excite. Can never have enough of Hibiki solving problems by holding hands but really REALLY good andalsoifthatdoesn'tworkpunchtheheckoutofitIguess. I just hope the quality is more like Season 3 than 4 though.
cyberdraco

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:22 am Reply with quote
I think we all saw this coming, and also no doubt the Chris' Actress will once again sing the ending for this season. Just wished that Crunchyroll would get Season 4/AXZ.
Kidkidd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:46 am Reply with quote
And NOBODY was surprised.

Still more symphogear news is always good. We're getting closer to what will likely be the final season. This series never really got the traction it deserved (especially in the west). Its an incredibly fun series to watch. And with season 4 having never been officially translated, i doubt we'll see any mainstream outlets picking up on the hype. Oh well, I'll keep shouting "watch symphogear" from the rooftops.
MajinAkuma

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:28 pm Reply with quote
Still waiting for Miku.
otagirl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:37 am Reply with quote
Nana sings Symphogear opening...

might as well have told us chickens have feathers Rolling Eyes
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1