• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Cautious Hero: The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious Anime's Episode 3 Delayed by 1 Week

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mune

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:29 am Reply with quote
Honestly, they can take their time. Japan as a whole just had a huge typhoon hit them. It's understandable if some of the staff are busy with affected family, their own problems, as well as the stress of what is going on. Plus, rushed content isn't always the best.
LiteMangime

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:04 am Reply with quote
Mune wrote:
Honestly, they can take their time. Japan as a whole just had a huge typhoon hit them. It's understandable if some of the staff are busy with affected family, their own problems, as well as the stress of what is going on. Plus, rushed content isn't always the best.

I guess you can say they're being (•_•)-(-•_•)>⌐■-■-(⌐■_■) Cautious. In all seriousness I wish them the best, family before business.
BlackPoint.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:55 pm Reply with quote
Guess its due the recent typhoon if not then that would be kinda bad if we had delays after only 2episodes, hopefully it ends all good because its one of the better comedy shows this season really dont wanna see it ruined by bad quality :/
AholePony

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:28 pm Reply with quote
BlackPoint. wrote:
Guess its due the recent typhoon if not then that would be kinda bad if we had delays after only 2episodes, hopefully it ends all good because its one of the better comedy shows this season really dont wanna see it ruined by bad quality :/

It's only episode 3, this should have been done months ago in a healthy production I would think.
ultimatehaki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:53 pm Reply with quote
AholePony wrote:
BlackPoint. wrote:

It's only episode 3, this should have been done months ago in a healthy production I would think.

I agree. Typhoon or not, the third should have been done. This is not a good sign for the production front.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1