• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Snow White with the Red Hair GN 2 - 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pharmboy23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:31 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, this series is really well done; I never read it the instant it’s released just because -and this is despite knowing that this is shojo and I know damn well they’re going to get together - I don’t want anything to happen to Zen and Shirayuki because they’re such good characters both alone and together.
AntiKuro

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:29 pm Reply with quote
I started to watch this and really liked it, and then was torn between whether I should read it or actually watch it.
nargun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:08 am Reply with quote
AntiKuro wrote:
I started to watch this and really liked it, and then was torn between whether I should read it or actually watch it.

Well, the manga's the original version. But the anime is an extremely close adaption... and works that way, because the manga didn't really put its foot wrong anywhere in a manner that an adaption needed to fix.

So your choice really boils down to your preference between "original artistic vision" or "colour and movement". Or, y'know, porque no los dos.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1