Forum - View topic
NEWS: Tokyo Ghoul's Sui Ishida Unveils New Chо̄jin X Manga




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ThatMoonGuy



Joined: 13 Oct 2017
Posts: 226
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:28 pm Reply with quote
That's some highly suggestive art he's got going there. Tokyo Ghoul got a bit strange in the end but his panelling and art has always been extremely good so I think this may be very good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Calsolum



Joined: 11 May 2010
Posts: 840
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:02 pm Reply with quote
ThatMoonGuy wrote:
That's some highly suggestive art he's got going there. Tokyo Ghoul got a bit strange in the end but his panelling and art has always been extremely good so I think this may be very good.


His art is very unique and like 90% of the time I love it. the other 10%?
Is so confusing even after rereading it several times I can barely comprehend what went on(through visual cues).
It's been quite a while since Tokyo Ghoul but I remember the battle between spoiler[Sasaki and Takizawa-Owl] was so incredibly messy. It was an extremely epic moment since it involved the 'return' of an anticipated character but at the time it felt more artsy than serving a purpose.

Still, I'm interested in whatever he makes next, hopefully, it won't go as far off the deep end TG went at the end but it was a fun ride before that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group