• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: NEWS Band Member Yuya Tegoshi Leaves Group, Johnny's Agency

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mewpudding101
Industry Insider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:40 pm Reply with quote
He was also a member of Tegomas, and performed the first theme songs for Lovely Complex.
Rob19ny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:29 pm Reply with quote
Well, he put himself in a bad place for this to happen, so... I don't feel bad for him.
Unagi bentou

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:09 am Reply with quote
What is the source of this article? Please fix this article. Because it contains misleading content.
The publisher, who wrote that Tegoshi gathered at a drinking party, is a malicious company famous for posting gossip.
Tegoshi announced at a press conference that the content of the article was a lie. He didn't go to the drinking party. He went to a restaurant with an acquaintance to discuss his post-independence work. There were only four people including Tegoshi. There are only two men and two women.
Johnny's & Associates also announced that the content of the article was inaccurate.
Check out the press conference video on Youtube.
Also, the reason he left had nothing to do with his going out.
He had planned to become independent for several years. He submitted his retirement request to the office last March.

https://youtu.be/njZBBGvfgSk
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1