• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Anime Limited Titles Announcements Include Cardcaptor Sakura, Kaiba, El Hazard

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarshalBanana

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:42 am Reply with quote
I wonder if they will fork out the large sum of money for the Netflix dub of Kakegurui.
SenpaiDuckie
ANN Community Manager

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:37 am Reply with quote
Whelp, this is me asking my wallet, "Are you still okay?"
Its answer: "Is that even a question?" lol

Definitely, the anime series that Anime Limited announced are very nostalgia-inducing and total binge-worthy especially during the Christmas holidays. Very Happy
BistanR1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:58 pm Reply with quote
MarshalBanana wrote:
I wonder if they will fork out the large sum of money for the Netflix dub of Kakegurui.

When I asked during the stream whether it was the Netflix or new sentai dub, Andrew Partridge said it was going to be Sentai, so sadly no Netflix one this time. Like with Violet Evergarden.
NJ_

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:52 pm Reply with quote
^Thanks for the confirmation, this didn't get brought up elsewhere and I checked the video and there was nothing so I checked the saved chat and yeah, Andrew confirmed it there.
zrdb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:47 pm Reply with quote
Makes me wonder what they're gonna do about CCS's dub? Other than slightly better video no improvement over my NIS set probably. Like wise I expect the El-Hazard set will be a direct port of the rightstuf bluray set with fancier packaging.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1