• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Rent-A-Girlfriend Anime Season 2's Chizuru Video Announces July 1 Premiere

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MFrontier

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 9:28 am Reply with quote
Plenty of good Chizuru content...school uniform Chizuru, pushed up boobs Chizuru, traditional Japanese clothing Chizuru, showering Chizuru, "Girlfriend" Chizuru.

Looks like we'll be starting off July in a fun way!
09jcg

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 10:06 am Reply with quote
Looking forward to this since, this should adapt some of my favorite parts. Hopefully they give it an anime original ending though....
JustMonika

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 11:08 am Reply with quote
July is when I'm getting my Chizuru car wrap installed. Perfect timing, lol
ittoujuu

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 2:11 pm Reply with quote
Based on that new key art...if a gal likes a good churro, she might be a keeper.

While I've been looking forward to the new season, I've heard a lot of fans of the manga say that there's a particular "cutoff point" that would be a good place for the story to stop (presumably the manga gets weird after that, but I haven't sought out the specifics on this). I wouldn't honestly mind if they gave things a "satisfactory-enough" conclusion here, rather than letting the series go on long enough to trip over its own feet. A shame, though; I do like the cast. And we don't have enough romance anime set in college (or post-high school in general). I was pleasantly surprised by how much the potential opens up once you clear the "high school" barrier.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1