• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Baccano! Novels Get Manga Set in 1700s

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vanishing-bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:46 pm Reply with quote
penguintruth wrote:
I wish we would have gotten a second season of Baccano rather than that snorefest Durarara.

Next year is Baccano's 20th anniversary, if this manga generates enough interest we may be able to get a new anime, especially since 2 of Narita's other works, Fate/Strange fake and Death mount death play got recent anime announcements.

I'd encourage everyone to financially support the series if possible, it may take months for English releases if they come out at all so buying the Japanese version is the best way to generate interest before the anniversary comes. You can buy the manga chapters from the DMM site by using an AmEX card and a VPN set to Japan while disabling your browser's built in tracker. If this method is too complicated you can also buy DMM points via PayPal.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2