• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Should I watch A Certain Scientific Railgun before...

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
salukechechzkov

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:51 am Reply with quote
... Going on to watch Index Season II?

I finished A Certain Magical Index the other day and it was great, and I just started Railgun- but I'd like to watch the new season of Index as well. Should I finish Railgun first, or does it really not matter?
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:16 am Reply with quote
I don't think it would be too important to watch Railgun before Index season 2, Railgun in some sense starts before Index and I think ends some time before the Misaka finds out about the sisters. There minght be characters like Uiharu and Kuroko who find larger parts that are kind of set up in Railun, but not anything serious.

I would say Railgun is my favourite series and a good watch, but not really necesary to watch Index season 2, but if you do skip over it to watch the second season, do go back and watch Railgun. I would probably say it is a question whether you want to go on with the story, or the more fun parts of the series.
salukechechzkov

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:13 am Reply with quote
Well, I've made it to the fourth episode of Railgun so far and I love it. Yuri yuri yuri!

I think I'll just finish it up before Index part deux Smile
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:24 am Reply with quote
Even though it is a spin-off I think people say that it was more popular than the rest of the main series.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1