• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
New Interview w/ Micheal Arias - director of Tekkon Kinkreet

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nicomorr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:12 am Reply with quote
Director Michael Arias interviewed by Ben Ettinger (Anipages Daily) on the making of Tekkon Kinkreet.

http://www.pelleas.net/aniTOP/

Brilliant interview.

Nico M Cool
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:15 am Reply with quote
nicomorr wrote:
Brilliant interview.

Is that.. all you have to say?

Teh Rules wrote:
3) Discussions should carry some measure of intelligence to them. Consider if what you are writing is relevant or important to others. If it does not contribute to the discussion, do not post it. Please post detailed answers to questions, lists and one-liners do not contribute.

But I'm not going to lock this thread, as I'm sure a certain other user who's just crazy for Studio 4°C will want to comment on this.
Cloe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:02 am Reply with quote
Heh, I read that interview yesterday, while visiting the Anipages for my daily alternative anime fix. It is indeed really detailed and informative, and Arias sounds like a wonderful, motivated, inspired person. It's really great that he's so available to English-speaking fandom, considering English is his native language.

I never knew that Eiko Tanaka had such a large creative role in Studio 4°C. It's not very often you hear about powerful women in animation, especially in Japan. It sounds like a lot of key animation on White was done by Chie Uratani as well. I'm always glad to hear about talented women involved in anime production.

I'm going to see Tekkon Kinkreet on May 6th, and I can't wait!!! Already have the tickets and everything.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1