• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Goong

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blue_butterfly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:50 pm Reply with quote
I noticed that AnimeNewsNetwork did not have a review on Goong and I don't know how to add one so I decided that I'll post it on this forum. Goong was a great Manga and I totally loved it so I thought that such good manga/manwa shouldn't go to waste so I'll share it with the rest of you, who are interested in a very interesting,heart straining, funny and exciting manga.

Goong takes place in a palace. Shin (17) is the beautiful handsome Seja(prince) who was just admitted in a public school. There he meets Chae(17) a very stubborn and straighforward girl. Right away they dislike each other but they both don't know what fate has in store for them both. To make matters worse Chae accidently hears Shin propose to one of his best friends but she refuses him and Chae now has to make as if she didn't see anything. As if things couldn't go any more wrong for poor Chae she hears that she has to marry the prince due to a promise that has been made by her grandfather and his grandfather long ago. When she enters the life of a Sejabin she has to learn how things work and how to behave but even before their reltionship starts Shin lets Chae know that he's going to divorce her after a few years.

As knew things unravel and secrets are being exploided Shin and Chae are dragged into it all. Will they ever tell each other about how they feel or will Shin do what he said at the beginning of their marriage.
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:41 pm Reply with quote
Unfortunately this forum is only for the discussion of news articles and reviews on the site. If you wish to discuss this manga or initiate a discussion on it then you're best going to the manga forum instead.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1