• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Gundam SEED now on Cartoon Network Asia

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saboteur

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:52 am Reply with quote
I've never expected in a short notice that Gundam SEED will be aired now. We have seen the first ep and we think were gona enjoy it. How is it on CN US? Are there some scenes in the following like:

1. complete OP and EP songs and credits?
2. some spills of blood?

I dont think they have cut those scenes on our primetime block. Here in P.I. they air it starting June 14 at 0730 PM (0730 AM ET @ U.S. time zone).Airs at Mon-Fri so at this rate we will able to finish it on Aug 20.
Animefan16

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:07 pm Reply with quote
I know that yu-gi-oh was shown there uncut with new voices.
Nagisa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:37 pm Reply with quote
saboteur wrote:
How is it on CN US? Are there some scenes in the following like:

1. complete OP and EP songs and credits?
2. some spills of blood?

The OP is a rushed thirty-second cut of "Invoke," and the ED is a horrible butchery of "Anna ni Isshou Datta no ni" set to footage from the third OP (yay, we get vague spoilers like spoiler[Freedom & Justice] and spoiler[Cagalli's identity]).

Blood so far has been edited out, even though it's been very light up until now (pretty much just Murrue getting shot in the arm and various unnamed soldiers getting killed). Hopefully by the time they get to spoiler[Yzak's scar,] they'll decide to loosen up on that.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Animefan16

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:07 pm Reply with quote
I've seen CN Asia. When it comes to anime, it's better in CN asia since they always show uncut anime even in the afternoon block. Akazukin Chacha was shown there in 4 in the afternoon. Some of the episodes included had some gay/lesbian references.
Pepperidge

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:47 am Reply with quote
I believe the US is one of the few countries in the entire world where editing anime is even remotely necessary.
light_inu_yasha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:45 pm Reply with quote
Gundam SEED comes on once a week here, every saterday. not mon- fri
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1