Magic of Stella Anime's TV Ad Introduces Girl Who Makes Dōjin Games
posted on by Egan Loo
Kadokawa began streaming the first television commercial for the television anime of cloba.U's Magic of Stella (Stella no Mahō) manga on Tuesday. The commercial introduces the main character Tamaki Honda, and notes that the anime will premiere on October 3.
The "high school girls x dōjin games" story follows Tamaki Honda, a first-year high school girl who joins a somewhat peculiar "SNS-Bu" circle that makes dōjin (self-published) games.
The cast includes:
- Maria Naganawa as Tamaki Honda, the group's art illustrator
- Rie Murakawa as Shiina Murakami, the club president and the group's project programmer and scriptwriter
- Ari Ozawa as Ayame Seki, the project's scenario writer
- Aoi Yūki as Kayo Fujikawa, the project's sound and music composer
- Ryōko Maekawa as Yumine Fuda, the project's resident fujoshi
Shinya Kawatsura (Non Non Biyori, Tanaka-kun is Always Listless) is directing the anime at Studio Silver LINK. Fumihiko Shimo (Myriad Colors Phantom World, Clannad) is handling series composition and Hideki Furukawa (Invaders of the Rokujyōma!?, WATAMOTE) is designing the characters. Voice actress Shino Shimoji performs the opening theme song "God Save The Girls" for the anime.
Other staff members include:
- Prop Design: Wataru Haraguchi
- Art Director: Hiromichi Tanigawa (Atelier BWCA)
- Color Key: Eri Shigetomi
- Director of Photography: Atsushi Satou (Shamrock)
- Editing: Kentarou Tsubone (REAL-T)
- Sound Director: Toshiki Kameyama
The anime will air on AT-X, Tokyo MX, MBS, TV Aichi, and BS11.
The creator cloba.U launched the four-panel manga in 2013, and Houbunsha published the third compiled book volume on January 27. The fourth compiled volume will ship on October 27.