• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Double notifications & spoilers

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LydiaDianne

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:13 am Reply with quote
I'm a recent enlistee (registeree??). And for some reason, I get a double notification when I post a note, etc. I will say that I always click "Notify me when a reply is posted." I'm VERY new to forums and e-mail, so am I doing something wrong.

Also, like I said, I'm new to all this. I notice that there is a "spoiler' square at the top of this section. I have also seen them in letters posted so I'm assuming that they are connected ( Razz to me). How do I get around the spoilers to see what they are writing?

Thank you! Exclamation
LydiaDianne

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:26 pm Reply with quote
Hi again! Never mind about the spoilers. I was working from thread to thread when Dormcat explained to someone else how to do it. Thanks.
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:14 am Reply with quote
No problem.

(OT: UC Riverside alumnus here. Wink There was, however, another UCR alumnus in anime industry who was killed in an accident 16 years ago. Crying or Very sad )
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1