• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Polymanga 2006 - Geneva (Switzerland) 22 & 23 April 2006

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
astronomus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:02 am Reply with quote
Polymanga 2006
Japanese culture event (Animes,mangas,videogames etc.), and european artists too!
Special Guests : Range Murata and Tensai Okamura
Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd April 2006
GenevaPalexpo - Geneva - Switzerland
www.poymanga.com
25 Frs (17 euros) Two Day Pass
15 Frs (10 euros) Saturday only
15 Frs (10 euros) Sunday only
Free for under 6 years old and for cosplayers

Hi everyone, Mr. Green

I would like to inform you of a new convention. That’s going to be in Geneva (Switzerland) at GenevaPalexpo (where there is the International Motorshow) the 22nd and 23rd april 2006. The two guests stars that are coming this year are Range Murata and Tensai Okamura.
Here is the site www.polymanga.com

It’s in french. I don’t know if you understand french so I tell you the general informations.

The ticket is 15 Frs ( 10 euros) for one day or 25 Frs (17 euro) for 2 days. There are going to be cosplays, video game tournaments (with prizes like Playstation Portable), tea ceremony, origami, AMV, a videogame consoles museum (with old and rares consoles), mangas, animes, karaoke etc…

There will also be European exclusive, like Naruto 4 on Gamecube or Final Fantasy 12 on PS2.

Here are the 2 posters of the convention.

http://www.polymanga.com/images/stories/affiches/2006/polymanga2006-Dedorgoth.jpg
http://www.polymanga.com/images/stories/affiches/2006/polymanga2006-Bleu.jpg

I f you have questions, mail me.

Astronomus

P.S. I speak french and i’m learning english at school, so excuse me for my mistakes. Razz
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1