• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
ANN Cast

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
defenestration

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:48 pm Reply with quote
Hey,

I read the forum rules and think this is the right place for this, but if it is not let me know.

I recently started listening to ANN Cast after a search on Bandai Entertainment's closure led me to the interview with Robert Napton. That segment was interesting, and I've subsequently listened to a few more.

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed it and how much insight it gave me into an industry I knew very little about. I also particularly enjoyed the "Revenge of the ____s" episodes and the interview with the late Carl Macek.

Keep up the good work.
Zac
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:41 pm Reply with quote
Thanks for listening man!
Alan45
Village Elder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:01 pm Reply with quote
@ Zac

Have you tried to get Robert Woodhead of AnimEigo for a pod cast? It seems as if he would be a good guest with tales of the early years.
Nocturne123

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:10 pm Reply with quote
Same here. I recently, as in probably summer/fall of last year, started listening to the ANNcast. It's highly entertaining.

It's one of those things that while I dont agree with personal view points of Zac and some of the guests at times, it doesn't hamper my enjoyment of the show (also because you know, that's being an adult. No one is going to agree with someone 100% percent of the time and discussion is always good IMO).

I like Justin the most on the show mainly because he is sorta cynical and hates alot of things/loathes things, and I relate to that. But I love the sense of humor you both (since it's mainly you two on the show) bring to the table.

The podcast has made many a day driving to work and such highly enjoyable.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1