• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 2nd Hakuōki Anime Film's Trailer Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pangea

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:22 am Reply with quote
I can't even buy or watch the first movie and they are already promoting the second? Great.
The Coffee God

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:49 am Reply with quote
Pangea wrote:
I can't even buy or watch the first movie and they are already promoting the second? Great.

Considering the first movie gets released in 9 days (on the 26th) and the second movie doesn't open until a week after that, I don't get why you're whining about it.
SnaphappyFMA

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:06 am Reply with quote
I bought the series (both seasons) and the prequel series and the OVA (Memory of Snow Flowers)... hopefully Sentai Filmworks will know that there's a market in the U.S. for these two feature films and license them for DVD release here. Smile

Beautiful art and character designs, and I can never get enough of the Shinsengumi (vampires or not). I love the Hakuouki universe.
gothicangel89

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:30 pm Reply with quote
SnaphappyFMA wrote:
I bought the series (both seasons) and the prequel series and the OVA (Memory of Snow Flowers)... hopefully Sentai Filmworks will know that there's a market in the U.S. for these two feature films and license them for DVD release here. Smile

They probably will but it might take some time to license the films.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1