• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: XSEED Streams E3 Trailers for Fate/EXTELLA, Legend of Heroes, Touhou, Akiba's Beat, More

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FilthyCasual

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:20 am Reply with quote
Fate/Extella looks great. We might finally get to learn more about Attila, given that she appears to be the leader of a third faction. Wait, does that mean we'll get a third Hakuno?

#TeamTamamo
RaylenCypher

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:29 am Reply with quote
Fall can't get here sooner, especially since translation/editing/voice-acting is all done for Trails of Cold Steel II.

https://www.facebook.com/XSEEDTrails/photos/a.194670997224988.58487.125439827481439/1404941902864552/?type=3&permPage=1
cloud8100

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:41 am Reply with quote
Still hoping Marvelous could release 3DS Corpse Party for UK like they did for Blood Drive.
Xavon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:55 pm Reply with quote
Why is EMIYA listed as 'Nameless'? Do they honestly still think that is a spoiler at this point? Or is it maybe some look and sound alike who is not actually EMIYA?
Hikarunu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:24 pm Reply with quote
Inappropriate cloth for female player from Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns. Doesnt look to be farming outfit to me.
kotelo_

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:32 pm Reply with quote
Xavon wrote:
Why is EMIYA listed as 'Nameless'? Do they honestly still think that is a spoiler at this point? Or is it maybe some look and sound alike who is not actually EMIYA?

Because Shirou isn't a "normal" Heroic Spirit and nobody knows him, so he doesn't give you his name because there's no meaning to it: he doesn't have a legend, he wasn't celebrated as a great hero, he didn't achieve a single thing in life. In the Extra series, he's an avatar of all nameless heroes in history.
wii800

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:55 pm Reply with quote
im currently playing through the first trails of cold steel now the second has mechs, [expletive] sold take all my money
Calsolum

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:34 am Reply with quote
Xavon wrote:

If i recall correctly the archer of fate extra is in fact spoiler[NOT the heroic spirit EMIYA from fate stay night but yet an alternate version version of him and the most important difference between him and his fate stay night counterpart is that he doesnt regret the path he took or the fact that he was betrayed in the end. He might have been what the Shiro of UBW or HF eventually becomes after Archer explains how his/their life will turn out]

#TeamTamamo
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1