• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Irregular at magic high school Film Tops 500 Million Yen

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KH91

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:15 pm Reply with quote
They want 1 billion yen or else no Season 2. That is what the darkness is telling me. Laughing
TheExile285

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:51 pm Reply with quote
Is this good for an anime film?
dbz012

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:16 pm Reply with quote
Saw the Movie at Anime Expo Panel, From my perspective it was cool but Since I am not a light Novel reader there were some characters I didn't really understand, since it seems the movie took place some time Further ahead than the anime..Not gonna lie the Director did Kind of gave a hint for season 2, but you have to watch the movie..We did not get to see the End Credit scene but it was stated that it was a really important scene.. Smile
BlueAlf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:17 pm Reply with quote
They say it's good. I'm not sure how good or what kind of good it is, but there's something good about it that makes fans like it.

Personally, I can't wait for it to be screened in my country.
BlackPoint.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:48 pm Reply with quote
dbz012 wrote:
Saw the Movie at Anime Expo Panel, From my perspective it was cool but Since I am not a light Novel reader there were some characters I didn't really understand, since it seems the movie took place some time Further ahead than the anime..Not gonna lie the Director did Kind of gave a hint for season 2, but you have to watch the movie..We did not get to see the End Credit scene but it was stated that it was a really important scene.. Smile

Well this movie had a original story so you wont find it in the LN and ye the LN has more then enough material for another or even 2seasons if they want and that is probably for both to be 2cours.. I just dont know what they are waiting the anime tv series sold really gold and pretty much no reason to wait that long sometimes i just dont understand this jpn people why arent they making sequel to stuff that is popular and sales....
T.Silver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:34 pm Reply with quote
So glad this is still doing great
SilverTalon01

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:01 am Reply with quote
BlackPoint. wrote:
I just dont know what they are waiting the anime tv series sold really gold and pretty much no reason to wait that long sometimes i just dont understand this jpn people why arent they making sequel to stuff that is popular and sales....

It might have to do with the series having legitimate incest. By legitimate I mean it isn't one of those not actually blood related, it is really his cousin, etc scenarios which are used to kind of skirt the issue. Oreimo S2 had to have a big chunk of it not air on tv for that reason despite having a huge following.
T.Silver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:22 am Reply with quote
SilverTalon01 wrote:
BlackPoint. wrote:
I just dont know what they are waiting the anime tv series sold really gold and pretty much no reason to wait that long sometimes i just dont understand this jpn people why arent they making sequel to stuff that is popular and sales....

It might have to do with the series having legitimate incest. By legitimate I mean it isn't one of those not actually blood related, it is really his cousin, etc scenarios which are used to kind of skirt the issue. Oreimo S2 had to have a big chunk of it not air on tv for that reason despite having a huge following.
Um they're not genetically related, they can't be considered even as cousins genetically. So its not really incest, biologically and genetically speaking. They however share the same parents of course, which would be the biggest issue. However, its not a foregone conclusion that they'll actually be in a romantic relationship by the end of the series( Tatsuya still doesn't love her that way), plus they haven't done anything to cross the lines yet and we're 23 volumes in lol.
SilverTalon01

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:03 pm Reply with quote
T.Silver wrote:
Um they're not genetically related, they can't be considered even as cousins genetically. So its not really incest, biologically and genetically speaking.

Not only was it proven by DNA, but when it was questioned that the DNA results could have been forged, Tatsuya confirmed that they were siblings using his hax power to see the origin of all things. They only confirmed there was no genetic risk of defects because reasons, but writing away the risk of defects in a child isn't writing away it being incest (and the author has always been very clear that it would be incest).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1