• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Game's Prequel Expansion Previewed in Video

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sulfy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:22 pm Reply with quote
Ah good ol XC2. It may be full of cliches, tropes and fan service, but it's still a fun game.

For those wondering about the physical edition: apparently the retail version will have a cartridge with the Torna story as well as a code for the Season Pass. It's nice to have the story as an extra cartridge.
ICO44

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:53 pm Reply with quote
Sulfy wrote:
Ah good ol XC2. It may be full of cliches, tropes and fan service, but it's still a fun game.

For those wondering about the physical edition: apparently the retail version will have a cartridge with the Torna story as well as a code for the Season Pass. It's nice to have the story as an extra cartridge.

Maybe so but I personally like characters/story waaaay more than FFXV and its much more complete game.
Sulfy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:27 pm Reply with quote
Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, XC2 was one of my favorite games last year despite the cliches and fan service (which is fine and was fine in the game, not my preference but it didn't detract my enjoyment).
wolf10

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:09 pm Reply with quote
ICO44 wrote:
Maybe so but I personally like characters/story waaaay more than FFXV and its much more complete game.

How could you even say that?

I enjoyed XC2 immensely, and would have been perfectly content to go my entire life without ever having to include in the same thought as FFXV. Anime catgrin + sweatdrop

Now that you've made me think about it, though, yes, I liked it better.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1