• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: XSEED Games Offers Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko's Hysteric Birthday Bash on PC in Winter

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TsubomiKoneko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:19 am Reply with quote
Wow, I remember years ago XSEED said in conversations on their forum that they weren't going to bring Hysteric Birthday over here. Glad they changed their mind, but too bad it's not gonna be on the Vita.

Hopefully they'll both be out before Christmas, then I can celebrate the holiday in style.
MoonPhase1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:03 pm Reply with quote
TsubomiKoneko wrote:
Wow, I remember years ago XSEED said in conversations on their forum that they weren't going to bring Hysteric Birthday over here. Glad they changed their mind, but too bad it's not gonna be on the Vita.

Hopefully they'll both be out before Christmas, then I can celebrate the holiday in style.

Well they never said they wouldn’t for Steam. Only PSP since that was the only system the game was on. Plus it’s pretty obvious that they want the whole series on PC. Though I do wonder if they thought this was just some lame spin-off game rather than what it is.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1