• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Mecha-Ude Anime's Pilot Streamed With English Subtitles

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gridsleep

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 1:25 pm Reply with quote
Where are these robotic pieces emerging from on their bodies? My whole brain is going EWWW. She has arms coming out from her hips under her miniskirt? Somebody has been hawking some fine grade LSD in Japan. Too lazy to draw whole gundam. Despicable.
ScarletFairy

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 9:56 pm Reply with quote
So it's the same thing that came out last October, it's just steaming on Reina Scully's channel now? I was thinking that the pilot was something else that just released and I spent like 10 minutes trying to figure out the difference,,

It's cool to know that they're gonna try to make it a whole series now, though. I really liked the 26 minutes we got, and the fact that Eve is in it makes it even better tbh
Nonaka Machine Gun B

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 9:44 am Reply with quote
I enjoyed it, but that dub, minus Aki and Joe(the gang leader's robot arm), is rough.
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 4:19 pm Reply with quote
ScarletFairy wrote:
So it's the same thing that came out last October, it's just steaming on Reina Scully's channel now? I was thinking that the pilot was something else that just released and I spent like 10 minutes trying to figure out the difference,,

It's cool to know that they're gonna try to make it a whole series now, though. I really liked the 26 minutes we got, and the fact that Eve is in it makes it even better tbh

Yeah, I'd love it if this could become a full series so it's great that they're trying.

I absolutely loved this thing when I got to see the backer release and also got my disc. Was really glad to back this one.

So much potential for a really fun show. The setup with the partners is great, Aki is awesome, and the lead and his partner seem like a good traditional shonen pair. Just hope Aki actually gets to do cool stuff in the series, like in some of the pilot, and doesn't just get constantly written out and weakened in important fights like in too many shonen.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1