• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Could you guys maybe ask in the next interview what's the correct view order for Fate fans?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blitzburns4

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:37 pm Reply with quote
-Deleted-

Reason: This conversation seems to start flame wars. I think it's for the best.

Last edited by blitzburns4 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:41 am Reply with quote
I passed this on to the editors. But keep in mind, it may be a topic the creators aren't interested in discussing.
blitzburns4

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:17 pm Reply with quote
Tempest wrote:
I passed this on to the editors. But keep in mind, it may be a topic the creators aren't interested in discussing.

-Deleted-

Again, I think its for the best.

Last edited by blitzburns4 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:33 pm Reply with quote
Oh, don't worry. I understood that, and so do our editors. We understand that fans have questions like these about story and continuity. As fans ourselves, we and our freelance reporters often share these questions.

I just wanted to make it clear that sometimes the artists aren't interested in these topics and simply answer with, "I don't really care about that and wish you would stop asking me."

My own two cents on the issue is pretty simple. Unless the creators have ever said otherwise, it's safe to believe they feel the correct order to watch something is the order it was released in. If they felt otherwise, they would say something (and often times, when they feel otherwise, they do say something).

-t
blitzburns4

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:39 pm Reply with quote
Tempest wrote:
Oh, don't worry. I understood that, and so do our editors. We understand that fans have questions like these about story and continuity. As fans ourselves, we and our freelance reporters often share these questions.

I just wanted to make it clear that sometimes the artists aren't interested in these topics and simply answer with, "I don't really care about that and wish you would stop asking me."

My own two cents on the issue is pretty simple. Unless the creators have ever said otherwise, it's safe to believe they feel the correct order to watch something is the order it was released in. If they felt otherwise, they would say something (and often times, when they feel otherwise, they do say something).

-t

-Deleted-.

Last edited by blitzburns4 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alan45
Village Elder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:48 pm Reply with quote
Go to the Anime forum. There is a stickyed thread called Introductions. You can introduce yourself there.

In any case, welcome to the forums.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1