• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Shadows House Anime Casts Ayane Sakura

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yuvelir

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:50 am Reply with quote
Sakura Ayane is really fit for Louise.
So they will be using the same voice ffor both Shadow and Face. I wonder if it will apply to John and Shawn too.
harminia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:47 pm Reply with quote
Yuvelir wrote:
So they will be using the same voice ffor both Shadow and Face. I wonder if it will apply to John and Shawn too.

I assume it will be the case for all of the characters. It'd make the most sense.
Yuvelir

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:14 pm Reply with quote
harminia wrote:
Yuvelir wrote:

I assume it will be the case for all of the characters. It'd make the most sense.

Well, Kate and Emiliko have different voices. Which makes sense, as they're the protagonists and both their names and personalities are extremely different.
harminia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:20 pm Reply with quote
Yuvelir wrote:

Well, Kate and Emiliko have different voices. Which makes sense, as they're the protagonists and both their names and personalities are extremely different.[/quote]

Ah yes. I forgot about that. I guess it also depends on how versatile the voice actors are... I do think it'd make sense for 99% of the cast to have shared va's for the shadows and faces.
I do wonder what it means for John and Shawn tho, as with Kate/Emilyko it makes sense as they're Different to the others, but John and Shawn become that too...
iamthevastuniverse

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:21 am Reply with quote
The concept could be promising may check it out.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1