• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Fantasia Sango - Realm of Legends (TV).

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:31 pm Reply with quote

Fantasia Sango - Realm of Legends (TV)

Genres: action, drama, supernatural
Themes: historical

Plot Summary: Set in ancient China during the Three Kingdoms era, when various powerful warlords began maneuvering to conquer the known realms. After it was wiped out in unforeseen circumstances, the 6th Unit has been reassembled with members from diverse, troubled pasts: the leader and seal practitioner Ōki, the spirit purifier Shunkyō, Teiken, and the demon slayer Shōrei.

Jan. 10, 2022 (Mondays; FUNimation)
bonbonsrus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:27 pm Reply with quote
Pretty sure I'll watch all of this and at the end have forgotten every bit of what I've seen.
I have thus far zoned out to the beginning explanation of something about something miasma something every single episode, could they make it ANY more deadpan and uninteresting?!

I want to like this show, but I think it's just going to be meh. I actually couldn't even remember until the whole OP was done what the show was about. Wasn't ringing any bells for me...that's not memorable. The show itself is just...okayish I guess. Nothing super awesome, nothing super bad.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:58 am Reply with quote
Despite the more Chinese aesthetic, I can't help but see the show as so generic that I don't think that I will continue after the third episode.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:09 am Reply with quote
Same here, DP. The visuals are ass, I don't care about the characters and the story-telling is ho-hum. Dropped.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1