• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Koda Kumi's Cutie Honey Remake

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littlegreenwolf

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 1:24 am Reply with quote
I never really liked the cutie honey theme before, but I just downloaded the music video/promo to Koda Kumi's version, and I can help but, well, put it on repeat. I like the jazzy beat they give it, and of course Koda's singing helps. The music video is rather nice with clips from the movie. *I can't help but think Liveaction Sailormoon on some of the Cutie Honey clips* It's also funny to see Koda's little handmovements on "She's the girl with the nicest breast" and well... I think the only real bad part in the music video is the exotic dancer routine. Course the guy part of the population probably wouldn't be complaining.

Is this going to be perhaps the opening song for the movie? And does anyone know if the single is on sale yet?
Zoe

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 9:01 am Reply with quote
The single goes on sale on 5/26 with two versions, one with and one without a DVD. They are also supposed to come with different versions of The Theme of Sister Jill.

I believe the song is the opening while the ending song, Into your heart, is also on the single.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1