• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 Remix Game Announced for PS4

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doubleO7

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:43 pm Reply with quote
Nekelen Tinsley wrote:
So if i buy and complete them will i be able to play kh3?

The simple answer: Almost. Play through the entirety of this "1.5 + 2.5" compilation, as well as the upcoming 2.8 collection, and THEN you'll be caught up well enough for KH3.

To make things a little more complicated though, there is also a smartphone game, KH Unchained X, which should probably only be played after Dream Drop Distance from the 2.8 collection. But the movie included in the same collection, set before the smartphone game, might cover enough of that part of the storyline that you may not need to play it. Someone can correct me if I'm underestimating it's importance, but I'd say the smartphone game is optional, but it's there if you would like to play it. Or just read a summary/look up the endings and important scenes.
KH91

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:22 pm Reply with quote
doubleO7 wrote:
Nekelen Tinsley wrote:
So if i buy and complete them will i be able to play kh3?

The simple answer: Almost. Play through the entirety of this "1.5 + 2.5" compilation, as well as the upcoming 2.8 collection, and THEN you'll be caught up well enough for KH3.

To make things a little more complicated though, there is also a smartphone game, KH Unchained X, which should only be played after Dream Drop Distance from the 2.8 collection. But the movie included in the same collection, set during the smartphone game, will cover the Foretellers side(answers) of the storyline whereas the smartphone game is from the players side(questions). Someone can correct me if I'm underestimating it's importance, but I'd say the smartphone game is mandatory, but it's there if you would like to play it. Or just read a summary/look up the endings and important scenes on youtube.

There you go.
residentgrigo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:14 am Reply with quote
These sizable compilations now make 1 game but 2.8 stands alone... of course. Wake me up if and when i get a Vita version.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2