• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hey, Answerman! [2007-01-19]

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArielTsuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:25 am Reply with quote
Mercury Crusader wrote:
As for the You-Tube/downloading thing, I will say that I may never see the rest of Galaxy Angel in R1 DVD format because of it. I know there is a market for the stuff, but if it gets to the point where certain series aren't getting released because they sold poorly yet were downloaded extensively, then there is something wrong with the theory that fansubs can help with domestic sales of licensed titles. I just want the rest of my Galaxy Angel, is that too much to ask? Sad

Sorry for the double post, but I doubt even without the fansubs/YouTube, it would've been popular anyway. Galaxy Angel doesn't a title that would sell well in the states (moe shows usually do bad on the whole over here). I mean shows like Furuba, Naruto, or any popular show still enjoy successes despite of the fansubs/scanlations.
bennyb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:40 am Reply with quote
"go to hell" LoLz

But hey, just look at the One Piece fansubs, they are excellently done and better than any r1 company who could or would release a faithful version will do, it's the sad truth. These people who ask no money put more time and quality checking into it than alot of r1 dvd companies. WTF is right!
marie-antoinette

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:48 am Reply with quote
Just a little note for the Fushigi Yuugi CDs mentioned...while the majority are probably not used in the actual series, some of the image songs were. The only two I specifically remember were Nuriko's and Chiriko's, which spoiler[where both played during those characters' death scenes].

A few others are vocals over instrumentals that were used during the series and so, while not quite in it, at least have some attachment.

I think Amiboshi's might be used as well, but I could be wrong.

As for fansubs, quality really depends on what group and what you like. There are some groups that definitely seem to do jobs potentially superiour to the R1 releases (I especially like the ones that give notes on cultural things, however to go back to Fushigi Yuugi, the original DVD release (series box sets) did have notes on things like what "no da" had been translated to "you know" and an explanation of some of the cultural puns as well...I don't know if the latest release has those). But there are also groups that don't do that and some that have translations with really rushed jobs and in particular, though this is more with live action dramas, soft subs often have flaws in timing which can be annoying or, even worse, times when two subs end up on top of each other and neither is particularily legible.

There are also some things that are just a matter of taste, for example one of the groups that had been subbing Death Note used L's symbol whenever L was mentioned in dialogue, which I found distracting. I also dislike some of the work done on OPs and EPs for the karaoke track when you can't see the next syllable/word that is being sung and thus really can't sing along very well at all.

So basically, while I think the best fansub groups generally are better than the R1 companies, said companies are much better than the worst fansubbers.
HeeroTX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:53 am Reply with quote
First, for reference, I am a long time defender of fansubs and deep down I do NOT feel they are an overall "negative" for the industry. That said, I would say this on the YouTube situation:

While I TOTALLY agree with the first respondent that there are certain series that people will watch if available but aren't gonna buy (I again refer to things like the Friends TV audience vs. the Friends DVD buyers, or Seinfeld, or whatever) I also think that YouTube IS a problem for a variety of reason notably the "interactivity" with the comments section. IRC has this capability but is REALLY the bastion of the geek set. Torrents are easily accessible, but unless the subber has a forum, (which most people aren't gonna go to) there's no way to tell them to put more stuff out, it's a pretty much 1-way system. YouTube has the video and then look and see how many people will then ask in comments "please put up teh rest!!!!"

The problem with YouTube is that it is TOO EASY. I think the YouTube system would actually be good if subbers possibly ONLY distro'ed through there and then pulled after a week. This would not let viewers have their own copy but would let people sample. The BIGGER problem (and YouTube highlights this more clearly than ANY previous fansub method IMO) is that YouTube is a HAVEN for DVD rips. The clearest example of this to me is Princess Tutu. So many people CLAIM to love this show, and yet I have never SEEN so many people ask for DVD rips or YouTube links or other ways to avoid buying a show they say they love so much.

I watched Gatekeepers back in the day but I still don't have the DVDs. The reason being that if the fansubber had stopped halfway through, I would have been agitated that they didn't finish so I could know the story, but ultimately I'd have shrugged and moved on. OTOH, I have various region copies and multiple versions of Ah My Goddess because I love that show THAT MUCH. To me, this is what fansubs can do at the "best", they can maximize the fanbase for a show. You may lose some peripheral sales, but you might also gain some hardcore fans that wouldn't have otherwise sampled the show. Do the numbers "balance", maybe, maybe not, but I think the industry needs to understand the difference between "viewers" and "buyers", as they are NOT synonomous. And more than anything, people need to place a higher priority in getting rid of DVD rips (or fansubs available post DVD release) rather than targetting fansubs right now. IMO, a show like Tutu is losing more sales today to piracy than a Haruhi will lose tomorrow due to preRelease fansubs. (that said, I wouldn't be surprised if Haruhi suffers a similar fate as Tutu for the same reason, altho I EXPECT it to fare a little better if only because the geek set it targets is more willing to throw money at it than the "girly" set that is Tutu's target)

ps - Also, AMG didn't use image songs in the anime (for the OVAs anyway) but DID use BGM for the image songs.
jsevakis
Former ANN Editor in Chief

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:58 am Reply with quote
marie-antoinette wrote:
So basically, while I think the best fansub groups generally are better than the R1 companies, said companies are much better than the worst fansubbers.

I think that's a pretty fair assessment. What one has to realize is that all the time and effort fans put into such things for free, pro companies have to PAY for. Having a team of 5-6 people doing subs is just not going to happen.

One additional technical limitation, albeit not with the DVD spec, is that most professional subtitle software is VERY pedestrian. Most don't support different fonts, and some don't even support different colors. As for accurate placement on the screen, forget it. The software fansubbers use won't work, since few of them can export DVD subtitle files, and none of them sync to the timecode on a professional master tape.

Honestly, I've been looking for years, and even the best pro subtitling programs are pretty buggy, kludgy pieces of work.
britannicamoore

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:10 pm Reply with quote
DKL wrote:
BritannicaMoore:

I'm THIS close to importing Monster from Singapore... but I'm still hoping that someone announces it this year *cough*Geneon, since Fighting Spirit is done*cough*

But yeah... there's always a way... it just involves money and persistence.

how would you understand it without subs? if you watched the show you may have idea whats going on but it won't be defintie. and I don't know how you could watch something you couldn't understand.

bennyb wrote:
"

But hey, just look at the One Piece fansubs, they are excellently done and better than any r1 company who could or would release a faithful version will do, it's the sad truth. These people who ask no money put more time and quality checking into it than alot of r1 dvd companies. WTF is right!

That I agree with. One Piece is one of the three shows I watch on youtube religiously. And the subs are great. As I always say its best to show suppourt how you can. My sanji & zoro plushies are accompnaied by numerous posters and a few OP mangas.

HeeroTX wrote:
The clearest example of this to me is Princess Tutu. So many people CLAIM to love this show, and yet I have never SEEN so many people ask for DVD rips or YouTube links or other ways to avoid buying a show they say they love so much.

I haven't seen Tutu but the stores in my area don't have anything besides Volume 5. I'm sure you're ready to say- Order online! That just isn't possible for me. No credit card and parents who think ordering online will get me lost money to the point they are parinoid.

I can't speak for everyone but I keep hearing about this and i'm trying to wait for a thinpak...but the idea of seeing a bit of it now is tempting.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mercury Crusader

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:30 pm Reply with quote
ArielTsuki wrote:
Sorry for the double post, but I doubt even without the fansubs/YouTube, it would've been popular anyway. Galaxy Angel doesn't a title that would sell well in the states (moe shows usually do bad on the whole over here). I mean shows like Furuba, Naruto, or any popular show still enjoy successes despite of the fansubs/scanlations.

That doesn't mean there wasn't a market for the show, albeit a niche market. Then again, anime is still pretty niche in comparison to a lot of other entertainment options out there. I tend to blame people that downloaded the show and never bought the DVDs that were then released for the rest of the series not coming out. Bandai has been very vocal about their anti-fansub/piracy stance, and they probably cut GA off as a message to the rest of us decent folk.

...now I'm depressed about that. Sad
herbkir

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:53 pm Reply with quote
Personally, I'd much rather watch my anime in the comfort of my easy chair on a nice big TV screen with good sound than at a desk on a comuter screen with indifferent sound.

Netflix is a very affordable alternative to online viewing. I use Netflix for viewing series that are watchable but not ones I'd want to own and see over and over again. And with the rented DVDs, I get all the extras. I live fairly close to one of the Netflix distribution centers so I get fast mail turnarounds and can get through a series quite quickly. They have far more good titles than I'll ever find time to watch, and they offer new releases very soon after the release dates.

As to fansub titling, I've seen my share of unreadable fonts, tiny subtitles, wacky typography, bizarre coloring and yes, even smilies. Sorry, I'm in firmly in the camp that says subtitles exist so I can follow the dialog. Period. They should be in a font and color easily legible on all types of video equipment, and against all types of background. Color changes to improve legibility against the background or to highlight that different people are speaking at once are useful. But most graphic embellishments just get in the way of the primary purpose of subtitles.

Unfortunately, I've occasionally encountered legibility problems with subtitles on official legit releases, mostly colors that merge into the background. I think legibility problems on a legit commercial release are inexcusable. Primitive though subtitling equipment may be, most should offer one or 2 options that will improve legibility in difficult spots. (^_*)
HeeroTX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:56 pm Reply with quote
britannicamoore wrote:
I haven't seen Tutu but the stores in my area don't have anything besides Volume 5. I'm sure you're ready to say- Order online! That just isn't possible for me. No credit card and parents who think ordering online will get me lost money to the point they are parinoid.

I can't speak for everyone but I keep hearing about this and i'm trying to wait for a thinpak...but the idea of seeing a bit of it now is tempting.

I am ready to say order online, altho not for the reason you might think. Unfortunately, I heard that the later volumes didn't get a very wide "in store" release and I wouldn't be surprised at all if the early volumes aren't being restocked. Fact is, as noted the title hasn't sold like ADV hoped and according to rumors nearly got it's release cancelled outright halfway through. Lots of people have said they're waiting for a thinpak, I'm curious if that will ever come for those people, I honestly have no idea if ADV will re-release. Also, IF the thinpaks are scaled back versions (episodes only, no extras; I've heard this is the case but I dunno as I don't have any), then I recommend buying the full versions. The extras ARE worth the sale prices you can get right now. plenty of GREAT outtakes, video of the actors WHILE they were dubbing the show, notes on ballet in general and the show in specific and plenty of other stuff. It's a great show, but really, the extra material is TOTALLY worth it.

I'll have a chance to get copies next weekend, I'm told they'll be available at SIGNIFICANT discount at the Tutu Cast Party here in Texas. I can check on them for ya, if you have a price target you want to hit, but you'd need to send a check or money order or something. ADV reps will be on site, so if you'd prefer to deal with them directly, I can see about getting a mailing address to send them a check or something if you want.
penguintruth

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:12 pm Reply with quote
ArielTsuki wrote:
penguintruth wrote:
I agree mostly with the second ranter, "Emi", about YouTube. It is disheartening as an anime fan to have spent your own money to buy an anime you appreciate and see that others simply have no pride of ownership or are too cheap to part with a little money to purchase the legal product available on the market. Now, while I have watched anime on YouTube here and there, it's usually clips or things that have no chance whatsoever of being licensed by American licensors, so it's not even an option to spend money on it - but any program I saw previously that's been licensed by a company is usually one that I will spend my money on, what little I have.

At the same time, let's not say that if people in America don't buy anime, Japan won't have the money to produce it. It gives too much credit to the foreign market. Japanese animation companies aren't out to market their programs to a worldwide audience - that profit is just a few extra yen in the pocket. However, I would argue that not paying for the product when it is both available to buy AND the only legal means of obtaining it, is akin to spitting in the faces of the hard-working people who made the features. You may not be ripping them off per se, but you are disrespecting them in the name of your "love" for anime, and that's wrong.

To be frank, buying anime DVDs should be like buying any other kind of DVDs - every once in a while, you might have purchased something terrible and wasted your money, but that's no reason to break the law and disrespect the industry. It's a poor excuse.

What's more, there are people who even mock and deride people for "buying what they can get for free", which angers me greatly. I didn't spend hundreds of dollars on anime in my life just because I enjoy using up my income - it's because it's the way to gain desired items of comfort in a way that supports their continuing production and distrubution.

Although I agree with you on supporting the industry, I can't disagree with you more thinking buying American entertainment DVD duds = anime DVD duds. First of all, it's not required of you to buy American movies and TV DVDs really. The ones who usually buy them, especially the TV ones, are people who usually seen the movie or series. Although with the rising costs of the theather experience, it's cheaper and more convinent to wait less than 6 months for the DVD for $15 bucks. I rarely buy a DVD of an American movie of anything since I have satellite and it only takes a year to get from the theather to TV unless it has replay value.

But with anime, it's more an investment. You can easily spend over $150 dollars on a series (6 DVDs, $25 each [and I'm being generous about the price]). That's 10x the amount. I'm sorry but I rather buy series that I know I will love and watch more than once than blindly buy it without seeing it at least near entirely first.

Thanks to fansubs, I'm convinced to buy the thinpaks/boxsets of Gankutsuou, Honey and Clover, Kannazuki no Miko and Princess Tutu. Sometimes, watching a couple of episodes convince me to buy the manga of the series since it's a lot cheaper and generally better overrall anyway.

And about people not buying your favorite series because they seen it before for free, don't you factor that they might not like it as much as you do? Yeah, I know some people who think it's silly to buy anime/manga then you can get it for free, but that's in the minority. Usually, it didn't impress them enough to buy it.

Personally, I don't think YouTube is hurting the industry that much since we can't really gauge it anyhow. However, people aren't buying the singles anymore, they rather wait for boxsets or thinpaks and get them heavily discounted. That is a big problem for the industry right there. Besides, I'm kinda glad they scaled back from the oversaturation that nearly killed the industry and focus on getting titles for quality than quantity.

First, it's crazy to think that they wouldn't charge more for an anime DVD than for a DVD of another type. The only reason why they license anime for foreign consumption is because licensing companies see that they can make a great profit marketing a niche import product to a niche group of people. Even given that, anime DVDs are more fairly priced in North American than they are in Japan, especially since they usually contain around three or four episodes for what in some cases Japanese fans need to pay for a paltry one or two episodes. Obviously Japanese fans have more access to it than, say, an American fan, but there it isn't a niche product. In other words - too bad.

But, like any other DVDs, especially movie ones, anime on DVDs are bought with the same reasons that an Hollywood movie would be bought on DVD - because somebody didn't see it. And if you didn't and it fails as a product, it's unfortunate, but unavoidable to run into duds now and then. Since it's an import item, there's little chance of catching it before it hits shelves, except those that are broadcast, but it's to be expected of an import.

Second, I can hardly agree that stealing wholesale is more of a problem then the actual buying of anime thinkpad boxsets. The anime licensors in R1 are hardly hurting because of them - they wouldn't make them available if it were so. The fact is, the downloading and illegal distrubution of a product they spent time and money adapting for the R1 market is what's bothering them (to an extent). It's true that in some cases they do a poor job in the adapting, either with a poor English dubbed version or bad subtitles, and a fan needs to pay for it regardless, becasue that's the only legal way to obtain it, but it's that way with any foreign entertainment product.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Neko-sensei

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:48 pm Reply with quote
Well, I think the time has come to de-lurk--I must contribute to the debate about subtitles. Although I understand the limitations that DVD technologies place on subtitle format and placement (and I think that many companies do an admirable job with limited resources), I actually have an ideological beef with "unobtrusive" subtitles. When the process of translation is masked, the subtitler becomes a sort of deified yet invisible force, controlling our experience without our conscious awareness. (It is not possible to simply tell you what characters are saying; translation can do no better than give you a sense of dialogical meaning). Interestingly, the very existence of fansubs has worked to counter this subversive power of the subtitler, as the multi-layered act of translation and subtitling has become much more transparent through the simple existence of competing fansubs.

Anyone interested in this topic at all must read Abé Mark Nornes' excellent "For an Abusive Subtitling," which actually holds up fansubs as the paradigm of the position it's arguing for. (Why yes, I am a lit / film theory student... how did you know? Wink )
DKL

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:50 pm Reply with quote
britannicamoore wrote:
DKL wrote:
BritannicaMoore:

I'm THIS close to importing Monster from Singapore... but I'm still hoping that someone announces it this year *cough*Geneon, since Fighting Spirit is done*cough*

But yeah... there's always a way... it just involves money and persistence.

how would you understand it without subs? if you watched the show you may have idea whats going on but it won't be defintie. and I don't know how you could watch something you couldn't understand.

Huh?

I said Singapore... and it was announced that the thing came with English subs.

Yeah, sorry about the confusion.
NGE1113

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:56 pm Reply with quote
To me, the whole fansub/YouTube debacle boils down to: it's a necessary evil. Barring any preview of a series, it'll take three-five good reviews of a title before I consider picking it up. I don't like buying blind, and generally avoid it unless the price is right. In regards to harm to the industry, the capacity is there to cause damage. It hasn't happened yet (or else the market outside Japan would have evaporarted by now), but it seems to be on a slippery slope all the same.

herbkir wrote:
Sorry, I'm in firmly in the camp that says subtitles exist so I can follow the dialog. Period.

Seconded. For me, it's not the style of subtitle used that matters to me so much as the substance of it. In other words, sing-along karaoke lyrics and character-color-differentiated subtitles are a nice touch, but I don't find them necessary at all. I'd much rather have a translated story, readable color/font size, and (possibly) in-episode cultural info or the whatnot than subtitle gimmicks anyway. Simply put, they're simply there to do a job; how they do it is irrevelant to me.

steroid wrote:
Something to differentiate seperate speakers when they talk at the same time, whether it be different colors or just a hyphen in front of each line.

Per the record, on their later releases, I know ADV and FUNi do such things; ADV'll use different colors (yellow and white), and FUNi uses hyphens. Geneon and Bandai are still lagging a bit in this department, though.

Zalis116 wrote:
Newsflash: DVDs -- introduced in the late 1990s, standards set and maintained since then. Digital fansubs: judging from early AnswerMan columns, became prominent around 2000 and evolved with new codecs, programs, and techniques to the present day. You can't hold that against DVDs.

Solid truth. To judge past technology by the current standards of time (whether it be 2000 or now), is illogical. Doing so is simply fallacious reasoning.
ChichiriMuyo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:00 pm Reply with quote
From "Emi":

"At the rate it's going, I see anime and YouTube becoming like music and Napster; so many free downloads are available, that eventually, the companies will no longer have the funding that comes from fans, and they will be forced to stop producing the anime that we all love so dearly. "

I really wasn't aware the the music industry collapsed and that musicians stopped making the music we love so dearly.
SalarymanJoe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:05 pm Reply with quote
Zac, great job addressing the aesthetics of fansubbing. It's nice to have a discussion about it that doesn't end up with people separating into a romantic ideal of noble piracy and Legal Eagle Attack Squadrons (both of which I can consider myself a member of).

I agree that R1 subs are usually better quality (and on my 6 year old Samsung DVD player and nearly 10 year old standard NTSC television) in content and appearance than the majority of fansubs. That said, I've also done some translating (only on third project) for Shin Getter and I think when I was first asked to translate for them, my response was "You're not going to use that horrid font/scirpt you used on Xabungle, are you?". If I am going to take the time to translate something, it'd be nice to have that work conveyed to others in a manner where decoding the script is just for the ideas being discussed in dialogue. I am convinced, most fansubbers do specialized fonts simply for trying to win e-penis contests.

Regarding the following responses, because I am known to sound harsh and the Internet does not convey emotions well, I'm not picking on Steroid's likes or opinions but he more or less highlighted all of the things that drive me nuts, saving me time in not having to type it despite it being a slow day at work. Let's also keep in mind that most of these complaints are open to individual interpretation and execution. Some of it is cut and dry, I think.

Steroid wrote:

There are parts of gimmicky subtitles that I like. Specifically:

-karaoke subs that include the transliteration, romanization, *and* translation of the song on three different lines. I want to know what they're going to sing as well as what it means.

A shame we're on the opposite side of the fence - this tops my list of irritances. Effectively, I think all three are a good idea; just not at the same time. By putting all three together, you're clogging the screen with your inane BS. Give me a translation on one episode and a transliteration on the next.

I like the alternation idea. This is one area where fansubs actually pioneered back in the nineties that Licensor's picked up on in small portions - and it works. What's more, if the source video has the Japanese lyrics to the OP/ED songs on it, use those as an asset for a text effect and put yours at the top of the screen.

But it's not just song subtitles that irritate me - it's all of the other shennanigans that occur during OP/EDs. Zac touched on it, like mixing all of the FsG staff in with the real production staff or the FsG's logo to match and overlay the logo of the anime title. Put the name of the group somewhere in the background and a subset of the staff.

Steroid wrote:
-sign subtitles by the sign itself, especially when they're done as to make it look like part of the background. Case in point: in the OP of Sensei no Ojikan, there's a part where Mika jumps out of bed and the kanji flash up for "I'm Late!" One of the fansubs I have has that translation flash next to it, in exactly the same color, for exactly the same length of time. It makes it look clean and integrated.

My issue with this, and this is me being very picky, is how much does it really matter? In your example, Steroid, when Mika wakes up, is she running frantically? Does she shout "I'm late!" If so, going through the extra hassle of a miniscule effect isn't necessary. If you have a mixed area of signs which aren't of any relevance to the scene, it's not worth the added effort to make your translated copy look like it's covered with Post-It Notes. If one can deduce the sign's meaning via other context, such as a sign that says 'Clinic' on it in Kanji but following it you see lab coats and beds, you shouldn't need 'Clinic' flash on the screen. Context immediately following it shows you where you are.

Of course, then again, maybe I'm just cheating.

Steroid wrote:
-Something to differentiate seperate speakers when they talk at the same time, whether it be different colors or just a hyphen in front of each line.

Ah, this is a close runner up to my complaints about OP/ED subbing! I HATE when groups do that. I've actually stopped watching a title from a group and try to avoid those that do this the second I see where they do it.

I am a firm believer that a primary color (yellow bold with black border) is used and the use of a secondary (something like green bold with black border) is brought up only when multiple characters are talking at the same time and not with the same line.

Steroid wrote:
-Also, it's worth noting here again that whatever one thinks of the physical quality of fansub subtitles vs. DVD subtitles, the fansub also is more likely to retain Japanese elements, and swearing, than the DVD.

Ah, well, at least you didn't criticize a paid-professional translator for being innacurate because her Naruto scripts aren't riddled with F-Bombs like the fansubs (that's usually where this argument ends up).

For those that may not be in the know, there are words you use in Japanese when you're pissed at someone or something, but they don't necessarily convey the exact 100% correlation that our English profainity does. It's all about context and intention which aren't always as cut and dry as we would like them to be.

No arguements here that the vast majority of DVD releases don't feature Japaneezy terms in their subs. I've argued for them being used in rare scenarios, such as catering to a specific audience or something that cannot be equated to common English, but from an academic point, they are considered lazy.

On a much nicer note, I believe the anime Touch has a few image songs which are sung by Mitsuya Yuuji (VA for Uesugi Tatsuya) wihtin the TV series themselves. Certainly, there are a number of series that fits Zac's description - Dragonball has a handful of Image Songs used within the animation which make up about 10% of ALL Vocals published under Dragonball (Z/GT included in all of the above). Likewise, Rurouni Kenshin has an extensive catalog of vocal songs and nearly evenly split between OP/ED and Image, yet only one image song was used in the entire anime. All of the rest were issued as CD specials. And these are just a couple examples.

Oh, one more thing - since when was Weiss Kreuz's animation old?

Drew "Suiko" Sutton
http://akibaren.blogspot.com

Last edited by SalarymanJoe on Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6