• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime News Nina! - 2009-03-04

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quote
abunai wrote:

SailorButterfly wrote:
Viga_of_stars wrote:
Flames are never in my background when I give manly speeches. :(

Then you must try to make your speeches MANLIER!!!

Lighter fluid works, too. *WHOOSH CRACKLE CRACKLE*

- abunai

Or if your Billy Joel, you'd always be able to have fire. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKu2QaytmrM
SailorButterfly

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:37 am Reply with quote
2nd week in a row with no new comic...did I miss an announcement somewhere about the hiatus? Anime smallmouth + sweatdrop
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:16 am Reply with quote
SailorButterfly wrote:
2nd week in a row with no new comic...did I miss an announcement somewhere about the hiatus? ^.^'

I've been wondering that myself. I've checked almost everywhere I could to see if there has been any news regarding this. I am fine with waiting X amount of weeks for a great comic like this, but since there has been no announcement but, I don't have a subscriber account, so there might be information in those fourms?

I don't blame for her wanting to take time off though. Writing a well thought comic is hard work and requires a ton of thinking. Plus I've noticed that few people actually thank Robin for her hard work and creativity.

Hopefully there will be a announcement soon.
Jadress

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:30 am Reply with quote
Hi guys,

Sorry about being left in the dark- last week there was no Nina because I got really sick. This week there SHOULD be a new Nina, but the admins have not posted it yet. Confused They probably forgot to in the chaos of being in Japan covering TAF. Anyway, I emailed them, so hopefully it should come up soon.. (if they're not asleep by now.. ^^; ) Sorry for the delay!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Dorian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:33 am Reply with quote
No Nina! No Answerman! No Shelf Life! No Chicks on Anime!

I'm going trough ANN withdrawals. Not even chocolate helps…
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:15 pm Reply with quote
Jadress wrote:
Hi guys,

Sorry about being left in the dark- last week there was no Nina because I got really sick. This week there SHOULD be a new Nina, but the admins have not posted it yet. :? They probably forgot to in the chaos of being in Japan covering TAF. Anyway, I emailed them, so hopefully it should come up soon.. (if they're not asleep by now.. ^^; ) Sorry for the delay!

It's more than alright. I hope you are feeling much better this week Robin, your health is more important than work. I can only speak for myself, but I am just greatful to be able to read Anime News Nina.

Hopefully you are feelilng better this week Robin, thank you for contacting the adminstators.
SailorButterfly

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:05 pm Reply with quote
Jadress wrote:
Hi guys,

Sorry about being left in the dark- last week there was no Nina because I got really sick. This week there SHOULD be a new Nina, but the admins have not posted it yet. Confused They probably forgot to in the chaos of being in Japan covering TAF. Anyway, I emailed them, so hopefully it should come up soon.. (if they're not asleep by now.. ^^; ) Sorry for the delay!

Sorry to hear, and I understand needing the break.
I just felt like I must have missed something since noone else had said anything. >.<
Glad you're better and I look forward to the new comic, whenever it gets put up. Anime hyper
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7