• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New Nogizaka Haruka Anime to Be 4-Part Video Finale

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Covnam

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:32 am Reply with quote
relentlessflame wrote:
It's just the way it's phrased in the news story. The 15th and concluding volume is already released now, and the OVA series will follow the novels to the same conclusion (though they won't have much time to do it with only 4 OVAs).

Ah, that's good to hear. I didn't know if it had finished or not yet. Even if it is a little compressed, it will be nice to see it conclude properly and with the same ending as the source material. With it being only 4 OVAs hopefully they'll be able to leave out any fluff and keep it focused.
CrisGer A.A.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:50 pm Reply with quote
It is a lovely series, all of it and this ending will be just as good i am sure. I am sorry that some dont enjoy this but it is classic anime and full of fun, happy times and good values and is a model of what western animation might come back to if it wanted to be better.

thanks to the studio and to the director for going the final mile with this, i am sure it will respect and honour the original story.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2