• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[done] Why is the "releases" page so short on titl

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Malindorie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:44 am Reply with quote
There have to be more titles coming out than are listed on the releases page. I have always used ANN's release list as my source - surely there have to be more than 25-ish manga/anime releases scheduled for the next 5 months...

I've noticed the list getting shorter and shorter recently, but now it's practically non-existent. Anybody know why?
justinhyll

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:25 pm Reply with quote
I have email them about that too. I even said I would send them a list of all the DVD release that are coming out. I can get that info from rightsuf and amazon. If they would let me I would update the page for them. Wink
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:15 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, uh, it seems like the person taking care of the releases stopped taking care and no one realized... Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Scirel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:50 pm Reply with quote
What happened to the manga release schedule?

ANN used to have the release dates for every manga and anime DVD up, and now it's just...stopped. Any reaosn why? I hope this is the right place to ask this.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1