• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kunio Okawara Hints at March UC Gundam Announcement

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
penguintruth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:31 pm Reply with quote
More Universal Century Gundam? Do want.

But, uh, maybe something from the later era would be best. Like an anime adaptation of Crossbone Gundam.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Charred Knight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:32 pm Reply with quote
I am done with Gundam until Bandai and Sunrise get their act together. I mean this is just pathetic what Gundam has become. Instead of trying to recreate the past why not blaze a new path into the future. I mean I love Tomino, I have Overman King Gainer, and I plan to buy Turn A Gundam, but we don't need to keep remaking the same shows over and over.
garfield15

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:36 pm Reply with quote
You're saying that, but you're going to follow every new piece of news about this just like the rest of us and say the same "I'm done with Gundam" every time. Just admit it.

And Unicorn is totally freaking awesome. That is all.

Aaaaaanyway, I'd prefer if we had another AU, but let's just see where this goes.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1